♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
:: I don't love you like I did Yesterday. :: Greetings.I have been kinda busy lately. Sorry that I’ve abandoned you dear blog. So where shall I start? Oh yeah, Exam is well overdue OVER. Pray for the best. Both paper sucks. Serious shit. But nehmind. I did all I can. Though it’s not my very best. Life’s been pretty good. Getting more confused. As usual. Today is the second day I didn’t fast. _l_ I thought that thing would come on Raya. =,(( Kasi ku harapan kosong sia ni Menses. It’s like few more days shey.. WASTED!! Haiz… Btw this year my family will be ‘BIRU SEDONDON’ Hehe! Three families in Blue. Very EXCITED!! =)) For my family, The ladies will have some white lace. Tempah already, Hehe! And the guys with white buttons on. Standard white cannot run one. Every year, all the clothing must be some white on it. I don’t care. Pity my family. Kinda bastard gytu ehk? Haha!! I miss my classmates. And my best lecturer ever, Mr Zaki. Haiz. Attachment in TWO Weeks time. All the best to me! =)) Lately, I find that single life is harder to fit in. Not because I tend to get lonely at times. Not because I need someone to pamper me. Not because I need someone to entertain me. Not because I need attention. But because I can’t stop myself from doing the bad stuffs. Hehh… I don’t wanna end up hurting many parties. Breaking people hearts. Give people empty hopes. Make life difficult for others. “Waktu dan perkerjaan terbatas bagi org yg mempunyai seseorg dlm hidupnya.” Meaning, Being single you have all the time you want. I love to be control when comes to a relationship. I think before I do or act on something. Coz all I ever think that Whatever I do reflect back to my partner. I used to do only the good things. After all impression do counts. And doing good things, How possible you would hurt your partner feelings? I would make my partner proud of me. I would never make anything that would make my partner feel ashamed I would put my partner 1st before me. Single. Whoaa.. Didn’t expect I would only think what’s best for me. But not others. I would think of my happiness. ONLY. But not others. I would tend to act on silly things. Having the mindset “nah..aku single perh, peduli ape?” I would love to try something stupid. Like piercing my eyebrow? That’s not SO ME okay? But I would love to have one. Kay like wtf? I don’t even care if my words gonna be hurtful to others. I don’t care if my actions would make people hate me. So I’ve changed huh? Ikutkan hati bisa mati Ikutkan rasa jasadmu binasa Nahh.. Just what on earth am I thinking? I need a romeo I guess? HAHA! To my dear, I’m having many doubts That are totally unexplainable. I have many questions to ask But none could reach you. I have undefined feelings towards you Which make me helpless. I have many thoughts That make me just go confused. How do I define you and me? Friends? There are obstacles. And to fight those I don’t think I be able to do so. Whenever I think bout you. My past haunts me. I’ve never compare you with my past. But you just remind me of him so much. So who am I falling for? You or him? I’ve never wanna hurt you dear. Yes I’m falling for you. But I can’t be falling for two guys at the same time. I can’t be having two guys in my mind. I can’t be having two guys in my heart. No matter what there will always be a placed in my heart for him. As what you said, Nothing can compare with the 1st. Should I just let go both? I’m very sorry. I’ve never want this to happen. Everything happens lays a reason behind it. Dear, you are a very sweet and nice guy Every girl would dreams for. I wish you all the best. =,)) Babylove, You are my weakness. And will always be. See ya soon. Hold me tight baby and kiss me your last goodbye. All I ever wanted was just a perfect goodbye. So MAYBE I should let go…both? And MAYBE this is my destiny…. MENCINTAI TANPA HARUS MEMILIKI. Hamba akur dengan suratan, Hamba akur dengan kehendak Tuhan. To my candy, I’m very sorry that I couldn’t make it for our so called ‘date’. LOL! Yeah, there will always be a next time aiyte. Miss ya kay? =)) OKAY LARH BYE! Labels: :: Define MOVE ON :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 4:31 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|