♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Friday, September 4, 2009
:: He said, "people chg for the better". :: Army Open House is extremely gerek! Not because about the army thingy.. Or the NS guys who thinks they are hot? Haha! It’s because Haney's and Lyn’s jokes. Really make my day. If not for them I think I cabot already. Make my way home. Nyahaha!! “Friends for sale-THREE SOLD!” Haha!! And I also enjoyed myself breaking fast with my classmates at Newton. Eventhough I was late! And going to Geylang was not a bad idea afterall. Hehe! Time flies very fast. I’m gonna miss school. REAL BAD! Puase baru seminggu lebey. Kekawan darh plan tron clubbing. Ape maksod? HAHA!!! Next: DBL O _l_ Like wtf? ITS FASTING MONTH SIA!! Ape nak jadi dgn aku sebenarnye ehk? ______________________________________________ Well, People said I changed. The fact. I also don’t know if I do. Just having some hard time. And maybe I’m not being myself. Tired of everything. “He loves me, He loves me not”. *middle finger!* Can you just make up your mind?? You make me sick of you! You still control my life! I can’t do that, I can’t do this. But at the end of it. You’ll say… “Just forget bout me, move on aiyte.” KANASAI. You still make wild accusations bout me. You still throw tantrums like you always do. You still get mad unnecessarily. And you dare say, “ I STILL LOVE YOU” You are the one who can’t let me go. Oh boy, I pity you. Haiz! And here’s another. “so when can I date you?” I’M NOT INTERESTED! “oh okay, tapi kiter boley kluar?dua org je” ISN’T IT THE SAME???! Asshole! Here’s another one. Good one. “I nark main?” ?????? “I gigit you boley?” HUH??ape gigit2??? “Darh bagus gigit,I nyonyot nark?” FUCKER! Jantan sundal. Gyler! Thanks, You guys were the most painful test In my fasting month. I wouldn’t be that stupid to reduce my pahala, Just to entertain you jerks!!! Naseb krg urh ni bulan puase! Seriously, Smoke is the best way FOR ME. I’m not good at expressing. Some people assumed that I love keeping things to myself. But God knows how much I wanted to let it out from my heart. No matter how hard I try… I end up hurting myself. I have many things in my mind, I have so much to say, Have you ever think of that? Too many things to carry what's in my mind and what's in my heart. Can I just ignore and drop it anywhere? I changed, Ya be it kay? It’s my life anyway. For sure this is what he’s waiting for. Too see me at the losing end. Lose myself like an idiot. Thanks to all the jerks. THANK YOU VERY MUCH Okay bye! Labels: :: You destroyed my life.. :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 3:23 AM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|