♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
:: When Love Knocks You Down :: Greetings.I’ve long to change my blog skin. BUT… I seriously don’t even have time for myself. And it’s time consuming man! Partly, I’M LAZY. -_- I’ll change maybe after IA? HAHA! Well, It’s a hectic month for me I guess. Have been visiting relatives Like never comes to an end. *1 bulan raya pon tark cukop,CONFIRM!* And later Is my 1st day of training for IA. *PRAY HARD ELLA* But with work stress, I won’t be that stress about my life. Something good I guess. Talking bout life. It has been pretty… SUCKS. Seriously. I don’t know what I am up to. Always fall for the right guy at the wrong time. But when the time is right, I tend to fall for the wrong guy. SAME OLD PHRASE. And also, ALWAYS CAUGHT MYSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. Ohh fuck. How does it feel to be put as an option? A choice to be made? I SWEAR. IT SUCKS. Can I not be in that situation? For once? When will my Romeo come and held me in his arms. And say to me, “Baby, I just need you and only you, I don’t need anyone else in my life” Prioritize me in any circumstances. Never put me as a choice or as an option. Wouldn’t it be great? If you know what I mean. Okay I guess I watch too much of romantic movies. Especially.. The Bollywood movies. HAHA!! It can happen in real life. But guys like that are one in a million. Wahhh… Where can I find like that?? Hehe! Bottomline: I’m tired being in the center… For the 5th time I guess. NABEY!!!!!! I am a risk taker. But I’m not those fool Who risk just for the sake of RISKING. I’ll risk achieving something. I’ll risk for something that I can be proud of at the later time. I’ll risk for the best. I’ll risk for something that I’m sure of. I’ll risk gaining something I’M A FOOL IF I WOULD RISK SOMETHING THAT WOULD END ME UP AT THE LOSING END. (Like once you said, “I’m fighting at a losing battle”) Why should I get myself hurt again? I would rather make myself happy seeing you happy. And in that situation, I wouldn’t risk dear, But I’ll sacrifice. For your happiness I would dear. Trust me. Sesungguhnya sebuah pengorbanan yang ikhlas tidak akan pernah mengharapkan balasan. So get the real meaning of RISK. *TARK TRY TARK TAHU abey kalau belom try jerh darh cuak* BAGAIMANA KAN? Well, It’s never too late to realize. There’s much more to come. And I’ll be more careful. What you said were true though you said you didn’t mean it. Yes, its true there’s always problems/obstacles in every relationship. It’s living. Everyone does hurt and gets hurt. Baby, nothing good comes in an easy way. GOD WONT TEST BEYOND SOMEONE’S STRENGTH. I may pressure you a lot. I have my own reasons. One of it, I’M SERIOUS WITH YOU. Which means I’m not gonna take it easy. Play around with your feelings. Partly because it involves not only yours, mine but also her feelings. You want me to move on don’t you? Now when I’ve move one step forward, You push me back at the losing end. And dear, I JUST had a GREAT FALL. And having another fall, Do you think its something nice? Like.. *Dah jatuh ditimpa tangga* One after another. No one can ever handle. But the strong ones would. =)) I hope you understand my situations too. It’s about LEARNING afterall. ACCEPTING one another‘s weakness. FORGIVING each other endlessly Even it hurts a lot. I need you, Which means, I LOVE YOU. She already risked herself by loving you. When she thought she would never fall for a guy again. What more can you ask her to risk? Now hun, YOU DEFINE LOVE. Yours Truly, Ella @ 12:21 AM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|