♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Saturday, August 29, 2009
:: Should I Just Learn To Hate You? :: Greetings.Above-Fadly aka AK. Random. He took my phone and snap his own pictures. NO SHAME! Hehe! And still can set his pic at my wallpaper. Hehe! Well today kinda boring. Seriously. And my close friend just pissed me off. Hmm am I using the right word? CLOSE FRIEND? Nahh… *Tarkpe biar org buat kite,jgn kite buat org* ___________________________________________ I thought I could forget you. I was totally wrong. I thought I have already moved on. But you still lingers in my mind. I still feels you. Haiz! My tears just rolled down my cheeks I was msging with someone. Giggling here and there. Trying so hard. And I just burst into tears. I can’t hold it anymore. He is just like him. Even the way he msg. The way he gets jealous. The way he cares for me. The way when he feels sad. The way he apologized. Especially, No pls? :( im sry… :’( haiz.. I deserve this… Stupid me :( Smiling but crying. How possible? I also don’t know. I’m afraid. I don’t want to see you in every guys. Please God show me the way. I’ve blocked him at MSN. Can't stand it. I have to really avoid him. AKU TERSEKSA!!!!!! Okay bye! =’’’’((((( Labels: :: TMR=)) :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 12:00 AM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|