It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Saturday, August 22, 2009
:: Selamat Menjalani Ibadah Puasa Dengan Sempurna::


Ohh great..
What a dusty blog..?
LOL!
It's been awhile I abandoned my blog.
Pity you my blog.
HAHA!

So ya..
Happy fasting people.
LOL!
And today went shopping.Kinda boring.
And as usual I cannot make up my mind.
‘This or that?’
But nehmind.
Next target.
Something like this.
It’s in white.
FAR WAY GORGEOUS
Than this one.


I bought the black instead of the white cause
Mom prefers the black and she is pissed off with me
“SEMUA PUTIH CUBA LAEN SIKET!!”
Haha!
And I’ve wanted to buy this kind of shoe
Vans do have but no size!
Kanasai!
Die2 ask the salesperson to check other outlets.
And most outlets are out of stock!
Slalu mcm nie byler part ku mati2 nark tu bende.
And I have to wait till tmr or Tuesday for the ans?
Thanks but no thanks.
Saw this one.
And just grab.
Haha!
I thought sketchers only sell men’s shoes.
And I’m quite happy now.
But I’m still dying to have the pure white shoe.
Ohh baby…I wanna have you…
HAHA!
Ikutkan hati beli jerh.
Must maintain urh budget.
Raya is coming.
=))

Many things happened.
UNEXPECTEDLY.
Someone hurt me.
Though not badly.
But it does hurt.
TONGONG!
I don’t wanna joke with you anymore.
='((
Don’t you know that most of your jokes are hurtful to me.
But because I’ve accepted you for who you are.
I didn’t take it to heart.
But…
Nahh…
Whatever.
Guys mah.
When the chase is over.
That’s it.
Aku buang ketepi kan?
I don’t mind anyway.
But I won’t lie that I truly miss you.
=))
Somehow or what I know
IM NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA.
So yeah…
Moving on.
=))

I kinda miss school.
Be back on Tuesday.
For sure preparing for exams.
No more ‘kokoi’ during lunch.
HAHA!
Puase dok.
And this is the most effective way to cut down,
Better still.
QUIT SMOKING.
Haha!

And I kinda miss singing.
Random, yeah I know.
I need a gorgeous skin for my phone.
A pretty casing for my phone.
Can all that be in white too?
HAHA!

Bnyk yg betandang,
Tapi satu pon ku tark bekenan.
So anymore guys wanna date me?
2 words for you.
No2 make it 3.
DREAM ON SWEETHEART!
No time to entertain all this shit anymore.
=))
I still want him can?
Ya I know.
The ans is,
SURE!
Because he wants me too.
HAHA!!
*kening naek2*

~Aug babies~
Happy belated to all of us.
Including me.
Now then I wish for myself?
NAH!
Hehe!
Not in pictures.
Kak Murni,Mama Fiqo,Kak Nana(18th also,MENYEBOK!haha!)
and Ais Faris, just know him. =))


*babylove-18th*
*abah tersyg-21st**angah(goalkeeper)-4th* *fiqo-5th* Gambar kenangan silam shey!haha!!*gbon(the right side)-2nd**ayul-3rd*
I’m proud to be LEO!
LOL!
Okay bye!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 9:49 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>