It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Thursday, August 13, 2009
:: Rela Setia ::


I miss you very much.
I still care bout you hun,
And I love you with everything I am,
And more than anyone ever thought possible.

Why must you leave?
Why must you break the promise?
Was that the only choice left?
Was it my fault?
Have I ever dumped you?
If it’s my fault
Then let me apologized from the bottom of my heart.
Forgive me hun.

No one can turn back the time.
But if this is the best way for you.
I don’t wish to turn back the time
Even if I have the power to.
I just want the best for you.
Maybe you have found someone better than me.
I’m glad if you did.
I’ll be happy for you.
I know where I stand.
I can’t give the happiness that you want in your life.
And I’ve always fail to make you happy.
I’m just a big problem in your life.
That you have to get rid.

Kau dgn aku,
Ibarat kaca dan permata.
Dan akulah kaca,
Yang hanya mampu menghiris kalbumu.
Tak mungkin aku memilikimu.

Even though we didn’t have the chance
To say our last goodbye in a proper way.
You’re the sweetest and precious gift ever.
That God gave to me.
And if it’s best for you not to meet me for the last time.
I’m fine with it.
Even if it means I’ll suffer.
I rather I suffer than you suffer all alone.
I know I will survive.
Yeah I will.
It’s hard to move on
When you hold many things in your heart.
But for you,
I will be sincere to move on.
I’ll be happy for you.
I’m very happy that you know what’s best for you.
Ayang, I will always miss you
On that call my name when you miss me.
Then I will know you miss me too.

How you do after 1 year plus we have been going thru,
I simply don’t know.

But again life has to move on.
I’m sorry for the pain, hurts and tears.
I have never wanna hurt you.
I hurt myself for hurting you.
I’m sorry if I’m only a failure to you.
I wish I still have a place in your heart.
But I know I don’t deserve to be there at the first place.
And now I realized.
Be strong baby,
Cause it’s gonna be better in time.
Life gets more easy and meaningful without me in your life.
Be happy always hun.

You’re the best gift I ever had.
I’m so proud of it.
That I forget I can lose it anytime.
I may have taken you for granted.
If I do, I’m truly sorry.
Forgive all my wrongdoings.
I wish you all the best.
My prayers will always be with you.

I’m sorry but I have to go.
I’ll do what it takes just to make you happy.
After all my happiness is your happiness.


Tuhan berilah petunjukmu
Agar aku dapat mengerti
Apa yang terjadi adalah suratanmu
Yang harus ku terima seikhlas hati

Insyallah,
Aku masih mampu bertahan.
Walaupun kasih berpaling ke arah yang lain.
Terima kasih cinta.
=))

There is no difficulty that enough love will not conquer;
No disease that enough love will not heal;
No door that enough love will not open;
No gulf that enough love will not bridge;
No wall that enough love will not throw down;
No sin that enough love will not redeem...
It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble;
How hopeless the outlook; how muddled the tangle; how great the mistake.
A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all.
If only you could love enough you would be
The happiest and most powerful being in the world...

So now how will I do without love?
How could you be so heartless baby?

No matter what happen…

Eventhough you may not be here with me…
BUT thoughts of you are always in my heart.
I swear I MISS YOU VERY MUCH.

Please take good care of yourself.
Semoga Tuhan Melindungimu
Dalam Susah Dan Senangmu
=’))

Labels: ,


Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:20 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>