It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Thursday, August 27, 2009
:: I'm so pissed off you tongong, what is done is done urh ehk ::



27.08.09.
Baby, slowly you’re fading.
I’ve never want to let you go.
But this is what meant to be.
I have to.
I’m sorry if I changed.
I’m sorry if I didn’t keep up to my words.
I hope you know I’m doing great now.
Empty in me.
But I’m happy in many ways.
=))

*Random*
Test result
CPA:10/50
BOP: scored 5 only

HAHAHAHA!
Best!
At least something rather than nothing right?
LOL!

And I think I need to privatize my blog.
VERY SOON.
Cause I believe my blog only bring hurts to people.
Which I fucking seriously don't understand bout it.
Speak out and tell me right on my face.
Why is everyone makes things difficult for me??
Made me figure out EVERYTHING all by myself.
I'm not GOD.
No one can read one another like an open book.
Guess its karma.
Now I know how it feels.
When other keep things to themselves.
And make you ponder like forever.
HAIZ!
But I AM WHO I AM.
I keep things to myself.
And I'm not someone who is expressive.
Because I believe some things are better off unsaid.
Whatever la kay?

OKAY BYE!
=))


Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 8:38 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>