It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Monday, August 31, 2009
:: I'm not your soulmate but your stranger ::


The plan didn’t go smoothly.
Wanted to watch Final Destination 3D.
But Kak Uteh being such an asshole.
Haha!
Keep on changing the plan.
WASTE MY BLOODY TIME.
Hehehe!

&& I meet him up!
Hehe!
Like finally.
I mean….
Overcome that stupid shyness.
Like….
WTF?
Haha!

He’s EXTREMELY CUTE.
=))
Hehe!
Macam tarknark balek pon aderh urh.
LOL!

Will we ever meet again?
Haiz.
Why am I feeling something weird?
Why am I feeling something is just not right?
Why am I feeling I just did something bad?
And where on earth I get this feelings?
IM SINGLE yaw..
*flip hair*
But well can't denied.
He's SUPER CUTE!
Haha!


Oh can you just stop DWELLING over the past.
Move on sweetheart.
Open up your heart.
*He’s gonna be there for you.
Maybe not forever.
BUT only for now.
" I'll love you forever hun."
Sickening sia.
THERE’S NO SUCH THING CALL FOREVER.
You dumbass.
FUCK YOU BOY.

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 2:26 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>