It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
:: I WILL SURVIVE BOY ::


Life has been pretty good.
With Tyra around.
Haha!!
=))
Thank you syg.
And for sure I’m always in confusion.
The old me is not dead and gone man,
Suhaylah is back.
Or I should say The New Suhaylah?
Kay told ya.
I’m always confused.
I’m far way stronger than anyone would know
NOW.

Many things happened.
From good to bad
Bad to worse.
And Worse to…UNDEFINED.
After all life is about learning.
SMILE.
Live life to the fullest bitch.
=))

Left 1 month larh shey
To attachment.
Which means few more weeks
To EXAMS.
Haiz…
Project sucks big time.
I just gave email to MUSI Ang.
“I would like to forfeit my PBL 4”
Give up urh.
Step ‘’I’m satisfied with my grade”
So do Ayu and Zhong Qing.
One for all, all for one urh kirekan?
LOL!
Confirm grade rabak nyer.
Nabey.

For me to know and for you to find out.
Boy you’re sweet.
=)))
Thank you for the memorable night sweetheart.
=)))
Let it be a secret.
You won’t understand
No one would.
Because I simply cant describe my feelings.
I know its nothing for you and it always happened.
Unexpected or expected.
But I’m not those types of girls.
And it seems you are the only one who
Believe me right now.
YOU FUCKING SWEET! I CANT RESIST!!
LOL!!!
=))
Guess what it doesn’t end there.
I don’t want to hurt you dear.
Yes I’m happy with you around.
You made me smile and do mend those hurts.
But like I said, trust can’t be bought.
Hurts can’t heal overnight.
For what I believe now is that,
GUYS ARE JUST THE SAME.
Often people say love comes and go.
The fact love is everywhere and it can never die,
It’s the guys who come and go as when they like.
I’m not comparing you with anyone.
But I’ve stop believing in guys.
And I’m quite happy in this way
Though I tend to get lonely at times.
But I’m fine.
“Go with the flow”
“Time will tell, just matter of time…”
Fuck it sia with time.
Haiz.
I just want you to know
I don’t wanna hurt you dear,
I hope one day you’ll understand if I were to avoid you.
I swear I don’t dare to take the risk.
Because I care for you.
And I don’t wanna lose you.
=’((


To Hakim,
Please friend I hope you don’t go too far.
You’ve been nice to me ever since we met.
Love can’t be force.
Kiter tarknark berhutang budi dengan awak.
I don’t want end up feel guilty and I force myself to be with you.
Nether less don’t win my heart and even try to play such games.
Please friend.
Don’t let me lose my respect for you.
On that I’m sorry I have to avoid you.
There’s always a limit to everything.
And I didn’t tell my heartbreaks stories for sympathy.
Or desperately need someone.
I have my own reason.
Which I’m trying to tell you that,
My heart is totally shut right now.
I still love ‘him’ no matter how hurt it can be.
I don’t wanna give anyone hope.
And myself too.

To Kin Darl,
Sorry Kin if I made you worried all the time.
Darl I tarkkan hanyut sampai tark tetolong.
LOL!
No matter how much time kills me right now
Only time can answer those questions.
Everything happened with reasons
I care less with my problems I’m facing.
But that doesn’t mean I am very very happy with my life right now.
And enjoy being such.
Or run from problems.
Still searching for the missing part.
And darl I’m all grown up.
And I do have brain to think.
Have heart to feels.
I won’t be doing stupid stuffs
And hurt myself.
I’m still the strong girl you always know.
I love you Kin and I miss you so much

Me: Do you think we should continue this way?
My Candy=)): coz..i tahu u nyer org kekal..u nak continue?
(See, he saw those more than *insert name*)

My Candy=)): pls u.. I nanak u to turn out bad… I care for u L
Me: why must you care???
My Candy=)): coz I have the heart for u and I don’t wanna lose u..dont want u to turn bad. L
(actually I stone for a while when I read those phrase..hahaha!!)

Me: World change so do people
My Candy=)): People change for the better.

Ade jerh nark melawan.
Kuat melawan tol urh dekni!
Hehe!
MY CANDY =))
*secret*

To…whoever it may concern,
IKNOWYOUHATEITSODOIBUTYOUWONTUNDERSTAND.
DONTBEHURTCAUSETHATISWHATMEANTTOBE.
HATEMEBYALLMEANS.
IMNOLONGERYOURSASWHATYOUWANTED.

P.E.A.C.E
okay bye!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 9:18 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>