♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Saturday, July 25, 2009
:: WHITE LOVER forever :: See how chuby I am.How fat I was back then. Haiyoyoh! Yes Kin I'll gain some weight kay? Hehe! Niwae picture above featuring Shahrul Aidil. I think calling him Aidil more nice leiii. HAHA! He hates it. Haha! BODOH! Another post for today. Haha! Many things happened larh. Bought Nokia 6730 Classic. The new one. And I’m fucking happy urh. Though its simple. ITS IN WHITE!!!!!!!!!! I have new love friends. Ohhh! I’m so loving it. That’s my present from Mak. =,) Happy but sad. I’m not even interested to buy. But Mak is trying so hard to cheer me up. She’ll be away three days including on my birthday. =’(( Mak I don’t want present. I wanna you to wish me, be with me and kiss my forehead When the clock strikes at 12.00,7th August Mak….=’(((( Haiz.. I don’t wanna be weak again. CENGENG BODOH AKU!!!!! Nabey! Whatever it is Mak promised will be back latest at night on my birthday. Haiz! Receive a msg. ??: Syg u kat ne? Ella: Sape nie??? ??: Mane nak blg darh tukar no…u kat ne? Ella: Ape yg tukar no. tark blg??nie sape shey??? Ella: Sape shey ni???!!!ehk bodoh tark tau jwb perh?!! ??: Ni shahrul la gle..Aku maen2 je..ko katne skrg? Ella: Alamak,buat suspend jerh!haha!ni no mak I larh you..haha! manerh dpt no?kat rumah larh,why? Rul gyler: Hahaha.. Ala aru nk ajak ko karaoke..bOle? Ella: Kau bkn nark blg siang2..Alahai ku darh ready dgn pyjamas nark bobok..haha!sorryla Rul gyler: Bole tkr pe?Aku pon tao laz min..Mcm bole pe?!Skrg ko siap Ella: Tark boley la, pakse plak tu, next time je la… Rul gyler: Boring la ku.. Hahaha..K la… Gurau je.. Manela tao ko masi kt town aru abes tgk wayang Ella:Tarklah tark jadi tgk wayang,bsk tron tgk bunga api? Rul gyler: Mesti Ella: Kaylarh then see you tmr jerh kay,sorry aiyte.. lagypon mlm2 suare ku sumbang!haha!pape msg kay I thought 'he' msg.. "SYG…" Haha!! Ku perasan larh shey skali shahrul darh 1st person to have my new no. Siti Nur Zaidah Bte Adam a.k.a KAK UTEH ku tercinta. 2nd tyra kush syg. 3rd Ayu ku peh masam. And that’s it kay? Haha!! Tyra sayang having problem. Dear be strong aiyte. I’m always here for you. Don’t worry kay. Heed my advice kay babe. Patience aiyte. Sincere with everything. Bottomline: I love you tyra. Tmr dating again with Kak uteh. Botanic Garden. Hehe! Then watch fireworks with her and classmates. =)) So when will I have time to revise for PIC exam next Monday? 27th July 2009. Great. What a day to have exam. KANASAI. Whatever who cares niway. I wanna meet kak uteh everyday can??? Yours Truly, Ella @ 12:20 AM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|