It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Friday, July 17, 2009
:: Sumpah hati masih sayang ::



1week MC.
High fever.
Flu.
Sore thoat.
Low blood pressure.
Migraine.
No, no.
Not swine flu kay.
CHOY!
Touch wood.

Thank you for your concern friends.
I’m feeling better now.

Life has to goes on.
I must be strong.
It’s not easy.
But I didn’t say it’s hard too.
I must move on.

Meaning.
Live life to the fullest.
I may not know why you acted that way.
I know partly it was my fault to leave you,
Where we can actually work things out.

You thought only you who need help.
I needed your help too.
But nvm.
What is done is done.

Now I shall stop thinking whether I CAN or I CAN’T.
It leads me nowhere.
I’m going with the flow.

I’ve never wish this to happened.
I know you’re hurt.
Very much.
I didn’t mean to be harsh on you.
Rude to you.
Cold to you.
But I guess that’s the only way I could do.
So you hate me.
Leave me.
And I just want you to be happy.

Better in time to come.
Life changed.
You changed.
As well as your love.
But no matter what happen.
My love for you won’t change.

Loving you endlessly.

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 11:17 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>