It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Monday, July 6, 2009
:: Last Term Leiii ::


School was okay today.
Azila, Lyn and Maggie was absent.
Went school with Derrick Gyler.
Many things to talk about!
Haha!
Ayu peh masam was late.
If I know I would scroll into class late.
Ms Chan: For whoever is late i still mark your attandence.
I give chance since it's first day of the last term.
Starting tmr,late ZERO.
(inside heart)THANKS EHKKK!
Hariku indah bersama Ayu peh masam.
Ayu: Demi kau aku beli sempoerna.
Haha!
ASSHOLE!
Me: Aku darh quit larh.
Ayu: Ape??Kau quit? Kau macam paham arh!
-_-
Taek!
Kesian Mr Z.
Couldn't contact me!
Huhu!
=)
Mr Z: I call you ghost ans izzit?
Me: Hehhhhhh. (klakar abez)
Mr Z: Which market you wanna go?
Me: (inside heart) Babi tol.
Mr Z: (to ayu) You also. Tmr you guys wear the same shoe,you'll be send home.
Me: (inside heart) Berita baik tu!hehhhhh.
My brain is not working at all today.
I don't understand anything they teach.
Dtg skola teros pening lalat.
Serious sia.
I have no appetite.
But kinda fun though.
Finally, met ayu.
='')))))
Rindu siot.
Nark hug?
Mimpi sua.
Langgar SIKET GYLER BABI.
Kene jentik mcm ku raba2 dyer!
Kuat plak tu!
TAIK KO!
Haha!
She's already like my bf.
Same shoe.
Same bag.
We walk in the rain together2.
HAHA!
I was freezing like cibey!
Ayu: Kau nark pakai cardigan aku tark?
Me: Aww...So sweet of you.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Ku tau kau sayang aku kan.
Hehe!
=))
My love life sucks.
Plus.
Babylove having his new 'gf'.
Aku dudok diam2 kay kat kocek belakang dyer.
Okay best.
BYE!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 8:49 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>