♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Monday, July 20, 2009
:: Is this part of my list? :: '1st day of school' was so early. Insomnia all the time. Couldn't sleep. Assembly sucks. Serious. Contact centre for attachment. Not 1month or 2. BUT FIVE. Whatever larh. Don't really bother anymore. Skrg aku cincai jerh urh. Darh hilang pedoman idop. HAHA! Still weak. Ayu pon. Couldn't finished up my lunch. Force and force. Still. Can't finished. PLEASE LARH I WANNA GEMOK BACK SIA. ='(( I want gemok back. I can't fit my jeans. My sch skirt. My shirt. Its all so lose. ='(( EVEN MY BRA. Goodness sake. Hate it man. Feel like PAPAN. Nabey. I want be back to normal. Who eats like pig. Sleep like pig. ='(( Oh God please help me. Show me the way. Life's pretty much boring. Yesterday went 'dating' with beloved cuzz. Kak Uteh. Window shopping. Wanted to buy a dress. But it seems I have no mood for anything. Whatever it is. I had a wonderful day with her. I love her so much. She make my day. I can't bear losing her. I need her for my entire life. I swear. =)) School is getting more pathetic. And I can't help but to sleep in class. Serious. ITS FARKING BORING NOW. Feel like not coming to school anymore. Quit? Hmmm... I give up. Serious. What to do sia now? Leading my life with nothing but sorrow. Rasanya berhenti jantungku Ketika teringat kembali Keangkuhan yang membuat Diri tersesat dan terjerat. Nyatanya kaulah yang terbaik Setelah kini ku sadari Namun harus bagaimana Agar kau dapat memaafkan diriku Engkau memang sangat beda Dari semua yang ku kenal Hingga membuat aku tak berdaya Memang ku salah mengerti Tinggalkan dirimu kasih Sungguh cintaku terbawa emosi Ku sesali Ku mengerti Bila kau kecewa pada diriku Bantu aku Tolong aku Berilah waktu untuk sekali ini Ku Sadari-Syed Azmir Labels: :: Sabar Menanti :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 4:47 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|