It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Saturday, July 11, 2009
:: I wish you all the best ::


Broken.
Deeply.
Allah please hear my cries.
Answer my prayers.
Here I am.
Showing those people.
Who said God is unfair.
Look at me friends.
I'm still standing strong.
Fighting with my own feelings.
My heart longs for you,
my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you,
my empty arms reach out for you.
Some people think that it's holding on
That makes one strong; Sometimes it's letting go.
And it’s true enough.
The hardest part is to let you go.
But I didn’t know that I became stronger
Then I ever thought.
I ever said to you.
I can’t imagine life without you.
I won’t be able to move on.
But after what had happened,
Moving on is simple,But it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult
I’ve learned that
No guy is worth my tears
And when I find the one that is
He won't make me cry.
Better still he won’t even have the heart to break my heart.
Sweetheart, never be sad for what is over, Just be glad that it was once yours.
Yes babylove, I’m grateful I was part of your life before.
If I know what love is,It is because of you.
You brought light into my darkest life.
You taught me what true love is all about.
You showered me with your love.
You care about me.
You pampered me more than you do for yourself.
You made me laugh thru my sorrow.
You laugh at my jokes.
You made me happy when I was down.
You were my listening ear.
You were my shoulder to cry on.
You were the one who made me smile through out my day.
You were the one who give me the strength.
You were the one who made my life a meaningful one.
Babylove, thank you very much for everything.
I’m sorry that I fail to make you happy.
I’m sorry that I couldn’t be a good gf for you.
I’m sorry for all the pain and hurts.
I’m sorry that we couldn’t make it for our big day.
I’m sorry that I couldn’t make it happen.
I’m sorry that I couldn’t make it to your future.
I’m sorry that I give you a empty hope that
We gonna celebrate our birthday together.I’m sorry that I fail to make you stay and love me as much as how I love you.
I’m sorry that I have to let you go cause baby I just want you to be happy.
I’m pretty sure she’s better than me because she win your heart.
Whereas I was still in the picture.
See how special she was.
How can I look into your eyes when you had your eyes on someone else?
How can I love you when there’s someone else win your heart?
How can I be that selfish to stop you to have your own happiness?
How can I think of myself when all I think about was you?
How can I stop you from loving someone else for I know how it feels because I love you.
How can I live my day with you when you had your mind for someone else?
How do I miss you after knowing all this?
How can I be selfish to think bout myself for I only find my happiness in you?
On that I will freed you sweetheart and find your happiness.
I’ll be happy if you are happy.
I’m sorry, I have to let you go.
Oftentimes we say goodbye to theperson we love without wanting to. Though that doesn’t mean that We've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you.
Yes I can never stop loving you.
Loving you to the rest of my life.
Loving you to the fullest.
You are the best person I ever met.
And you are the best bf I ever had.
Things will get better in time.
I just want you to be happy.
Because your happiness is my happiness.
Pursue her.
Love her like you love me once.
I want you to be happy for the rest of your life hun.
For your happiness,
I’ll do what it takes.
Even if it were to let you go.
I love you and will always be.
Till eternity.
I wish you all the best in your life.
Take good care of yourself.
And please don’t change for who you are.
The person that I fall for in the beginning.
No matter how far we are apart, you’ll always be in my heart.


Now that I have loved so purely and deeply,I have realized how lonely I really am.
I didn’t know it was your final goodbye.
I didn’t know it was your final kiss.
Yes, I can feel .
My feelings is true.
Whatever I dreamt is true.
It happened.

If You Really Love Something Set It Free.
If It Comes Back It's Yours,
If Not It Wasn't Meant To Be
.
Thank you Echa for being my listening ear.
I’m sorry to make you feel sad listening to my cries.
Sorry to scared you off for the 2nd time.
I know like nazak like that I cried.
HAHA!
Thank you for cheering me up.
Thank you for your advice.
I’ll definitely will heed your advice.
I L O V E Y O U K H A I R U N N I S A B T E J A I S.

After breaking up.
I have to be strong to face another prob.
Kak uteh grandma whom is also my grandma is very sick.
Keluarga semua berkumpul tgk nenek pipah.
I prayed so hard.
Allah please I beg you.
Don’t take her now.
And to her daughter who refused to see her.
We all prayed for you.
YOU’LL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
Kau mmg anak derhaka.
Nenek be strong.
You don’t need her.
Kita aderh nenek.
And now I cant bear losing my grandma.
Yes she love me the least among all my brothers.
She always gives me a cold shoulder.
Throw me hurtful words.
But Allah you know.
I’ve never hate her.
I love her more when she shows that she kinda hate me.
Because I know she cares about me.
Allah you know I’ve never neglect her.
Even how hard she tried to push me away.
Don’t take my love ones anymore.
Its unbeareable.
Nenek, Siti mintak maaf kalau Siti bukan cucu nenek yang terbaik.
Siti tahu Siti bukan cucu nenek yang tersayang.
Siti tark mintak pon untuk tu semue.
Cume Siti mintak nenek jangan tinggalkan Siti.
Siti nark nenek tahu Siti sayangkan nenek melebehi diri Siti sendiri.
I love my families, they mean everything to me.
And you boy.
Though we no longer together.
You will always be part of my everything.

Last but not least.
Happy belated birthday Mr Zaki.
I love you sir.
Thank you for everything.
You’ve been the best teacher ever.

"Everything can change in a breath?"

Yes indeed you changed.

So do your love.

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 12:23 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>