It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
:: God please show me the way ::


Give school a miss.
I seriously don’t know what on earth I’m thinking.
He’s damn right.
I’m graduating soon.
I’m not being myself nowdays.
Ayu sayang.
I’m sorry that I troubled you.
I totally forgot that your thumb drive is with me.
=’(((
I’m sorry.

I couldn’t sleep.
Receive a msg asking whether I’m okay or not.
And I just tried like hell not to reply that msg.
I wonder.
He could feel me?
Nahhh..

I miss everything bout you hun.
The way you hold me in my arms.
Your smile. Your laugh.
Your hug. Your kiss.
Your voice. Your smell.
I even miss the times when you’re mad at me.
I miss the times we argue with each other
And I laugh behind your back.
You make faces trying to irritate me.
Hehe!

I love the way you look at me even when you don't think i'm watching.
I love the way you smile at meeven when i've said the most stupidest thing.
I love the way we can fightand hang up the phone
knowingthe other person wants to callback but both are too stubborn.
I love the way you look at meas you gently kiss my forehead
I love all of this,but what i love most is you.
I love the way you lean in closewhenever I tell you something,
even though we both know you heard me.
I love the sweet things you say to me, even when I'm screaming at you.
I love how you love me and aren't afraid to show it.
I love how you make me want to be a better person than I ever thought I could be.
But mostly, I love you.
All the good things,
all the bad,
all the mistakes,
all the surprises,
all the imperfections,
all of it...
just because they're yours.

Receive a msg.
MEET ME.
I don’t know.
Yes I miss you very much.
But to face you,
I don’t think I’m strong enough for that.
I’m very, very sacred
BUT I miss you very, very much.
STRESS!
I can’t face you.
And I don’t know is it a good idea for us to meet.
I don’t know what to do now.
I’m very stress.
I’m not prepared to meet you.
No.
Not now.
But when????
=’(((
Tmr class photo.
Please God give me the strength.
I should stay and not quit.
I don't want to disappoint him.
I swear.
I DON'T.
Some random lyric i found.
Tega-Rossa.
Kau lupakan semua kenangan lalu
Lalu kau campakkan begitu saja
Tapi bagaimanakah dengan diriku
Tak mungkin ku sanggup untuk kehilangan dirimu
Aku tahu bukan saatnya
Tuk mengharap cintamu lagi
Tapi bagaimanakah dengan hatiku
Tak mungkin ku sanggup hidup begini
Tanpa cintamu
Tak ingatkah kau dulu pernah berjanji
Bahagaiakan diriku selamanya
Tak berarti kah cinta kita yang lalu

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 10:43 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>