It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Thursday, July 23, 2009
:: Everyone call me PAPAN ='((( ::


Today, drag myself to sch like cibey.
Seriously.
I couldn’t wake up.
But I force myself.
Hehe!
Lucky Mr Zaki didn’t ask why I was absent nowdays.
Cume Zila jerh kene tangkap.
HAHA!
Mcm ayu ckp dyer kan syg aku.
PILIH KASIH!HAHA!!
Since today is class photo.
It was very fun though there were only 4 shots.
BM is the best!
Overall I see only our class is the most kecohrable and jiwa.
Some class like so disorganize.
Some even wear PE shirt.
Candid shot also they like so serious.
Hehe!
Furthermore, I have promised the girls to do project today.
Due date-MID AUGUST larh shey.
Went Bukit Panjang Plaza library to do.
Berfore that Ayu and Ella being such an asshole.
Fickle minded.
Cannot decide what to eat.
End up SAME KEDAI!
Peh bodoh.
Haha!!
Tapau and eat like bangla workers in hunger.
Seriously.
HAHA!!
And sadly my food taste bad.
PER perh.
HAHA!!
Being a fucking big pretender nowadays.
Still crying inside me.
But I won’t let it show.
And pretend I’m alright.
Get things out of my head by doing projects.
BRILLIANT IDEA.
Indeed I enjoyed myself with my team mates.
Sumpah.
Kecoh nark mampos.
Nark2 Ayu ku peh masam.
Satu mcm peh degil.
HAHA!
Btw red kappa??
HAHA!!!!!
Zoom sampai dlm kay?
Hehe!
Zila was late but manage to keep track.
Thanks to me to repeat myself over and over again.
Hehhhh.
After that we had our own ‘photo taking’.
From TOILET to CARPARK.
The most inappropriate place.
Nyahaha!!
Gerek abez!

The toilet and carpark photo taking session pics is with Jiya.
LOL!!!
I’ll upload once I get it kay.
Let the photo do talking plak yerrr.
Hehhhhh!

*the two piece is mine*
Ayu said mine look like tasbir!
Ku kan slalu bezikir!
HERH!!!*zila: la mate besarkan siket larh*
And I followed!
HAHA!!
Ella: Lyn ape kau ckp betol urh.
Lyn: Huh?Apernyerh?
Ella: Kan kau advice ku aperh2 jgn mintak break lagi.
Lyn: Huh asal?Kau mintak break lagi???
Ella: Ah2.=((
Lyn: Ya Allah. Asal kau mintak break???Kirekan kau tark trust aku aperh ku ckp urh??
Ella: Tark2.Ku trust.Bey ku darh tark tau nark buat pe, dyer suke ppn laen.=((
Lyn: Bey?
Ella: Bey skrg ku menyersal urh.
Lyn: Tau pon. Buruk2 mcm mane pon,dyer maen blkg kerh kau kene pikir kau nyer hati.
Kalo kau syg dyer ke tark. Laen larh kalo dyer cm tark sincere tark pasal kalo kau nark tglkan.Tapi kalo dyer betol2,sincere,syg kau,kau kene fikir.
Ella: Tu urh ku menyersal shey skrg.
Lyn: Tau pon. Ku blg kau pon coz I’ve been there.
Ella: Skrg ku yg tekejar2kan dyer.
Lyn: Ye urh kau tekejarkan2 dyer kan.
Ella: =’((((((

And I miss HUN-haney.
Hehe!
Didn’t talk much with her today.
Haiz Lyn is totally right.
It was my mistake.
What to do?
I can’t turn back the time anyway.

Okay bye.

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 6:40 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>