It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Friday, July 24, 2009
:: Damn fucking lost post ::


Today school was extremely boring.
Freaking cold due to the rain.
Shivering like hell in the bus.
People thought I’m sick.
Hahaha!
Alighted and wait for the traffic light.
Turned around, SHAHRUL!
Hehhh!
Lucky got friend.
I paisey already shivering.
He’s wearing sweater.
I hold his arms.
Taking advantage trying to warm myself.
Nyahahaha!!
And he is so sweet to hold my hands.
HAHA!
Sampai skola dok.
Wanna know why?
No, no.
We are not steady.
Asshole.
It is because he’s warm blooded.

Rul: Next week double O?
Ella: Gyler?Tarknark urh.
Rul: Ku bwk larh,jgn takot. Aku kan aderh.
Ella: TARKNARK!!! Tapi macam nark urh…Hehhhh…
Rul: Pegi urh…
Ella: Hmm next, next week urh amaciam?Leh celebrate birthday ku tepat2 kul 12.Hehh!
Rul: Bole perh. Ku anything. Kau nark py St James kerh Double O?
Ella: Tarklah ku maen2. Tapi there’s 98% ku leh pegy coz mak and nenek ku overseas.Hehe!
-_-

(inside heart)AKU MACAM PAHAM.

Usually I will be excited to look forward for my birthday.
Cause I’ll be celebrating with Abah(21st), Angah(4th) & him(18th).
Plus Gbon(2nd), my beloved dear best friend.
My ex,fiqo(5th).
His sister,Kak Murni (4th).
His mother.(3rd)
My lil’ cousin,Amirul(2nd).
&& SINGAPORE BIRTHDAY!!
On the 9th.
And for the first time.
I even forget my birthday is around the corner sia!!
WTF??!!
Actually I just realized yesterday.
I was browsing the calendar.
When Mak apologized that she will not be around on my birthday.
=’((
And I was like wondering.
Lame lagi perh birthday ku.
When I browsed the calendar.
Yes I was fucking shocked.
Haiz..
Worst sia..
Next Monday.
Nahh!!
Miracle!!!!
Ella forgets her own birthday.
HAHAHA!
Kanasai tol!
No plan larh.
And I don’t want any prezzie btw.
Old already!
HAHA!
Let my wish be a secret.
That present hard to find one.
Only God can grant me those wish.

After school went Vivo with Ayu peh masam peh pahit.
And swayy urh have to wait for the lrt like CB.
Gossip from the ‘Pizza Hut’ Chinese sec students
Entertained me in the LRT.
Worse than animal.
Wish to go right in her face and say
BITCH LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU SAY ABOUT OTHERS.
Laugh2 like kanina.
Serious siak.
Ku darh papan Ayu buat ku ketawe!
Saket siol badan2 dan perot ku.
HAHA!!VIBRATE JERH!
Nyahaha!
Share2 our stories.
Best part.
SL.
I know, she know.
The public don’t have to know.
LOL!!!
Play2 water,get wet and both frustrated.
Mepek perh??HAHA!
Go subway.
Grab cookies.
Fight with each other not to have the big piece but small one.
OKAY THAT’S FARKING WEIRD.
Haha!
Take pictures.
Criticize here and there.
She laughed at me, I laughed at her.
Looking for a dress.
But all sucks.
Ayu finally saw her ‘kekasih pujaan hatinyerh’.
Not that fair what Ayu?Your taste right??haha!
Laugh again like crazy.
But at the same time, reminiscing those memories.
Try not to be so obvious larh.
Sorry Ayu.
I miss him.
The place is so memorable to me.

Btw ku bkn kaki jantan larh shey.
Don’t get the wrong idea when I’m close with some guys.
And some people know I’ve always been a faithful person.
So when you see me with other guys.
Don’t be too excited ehk to make up stories.
HAIYO.

The dialogue that made me laugh afterall…
Zan: You barlek perh?
Ella: Nark tgk wayang.
Zan: DGN SAPE?????
Ella: Ayu larh.HERH!
Rul: I ajak you tarknark. Bole kiter date skali.
Ella: Haha! Tarkpela you.
Zan: Ehk aperh nie???skrg dgn Shahrul plak perh?
Ella: Aperh??ohh you bnyk ppn boley??!!
Zan: Cakap org you pon bnyk jantan!!

Look this is all just a joke kay?
Drama tingy.
We just joke around.
Tark semesti nyer yang terungkap itu satu kebenaran.
Indeed all this make me laugh.

Yes I’m afraid people would change their thought about me.
I am who I am,
Doesn’t mean I’m single, I look around for guys.
I’m not a despo aiyte.
I’m still loving him.
And I can only love one person.
On that I choose him to be the only person.
I love.
TILL ETERNITY.

Yesterday I cried like hell.
Boy, I miss you so much.
Baby…don’t you miss me too?
=’((((((
Has been two weeks though I cried at night
WITHOUT FAIL.
I used to sleep only after your sweet night msg.
Now my cries is the thing accompany me thru out my night.
Can’t sleep without crying.
How possible?
I also don’t know.

Thanks to Jia Min for her support.
How weird.
She have never went out with me and him.
And she feels sad.
“Why sia?you guys look nice together.."
And its so difficult for me to say MY EX.
When I shared my memories with ayu.
Even ayu can’t say my ex.
Saw a guy looking at me mcm nark telan.
So I stared back and nearly make my heart skip like cibey.
He look like him.
Ella: ehk siak urh muke mcm MATAER ku siak!!Tekejot sial!!!
Ella: bey dyer tgk2 ku!!Ku ingatkan MATAER ku siak!Butho!
Ayu: Ehk ahh2 sia!!!Muke mcm MATAER kau sia.
AYu: Ehk ah ehk same sia.
She said the same thing rather than to correct me.
MY EX kay.
Bear that in mind ella.
Feel like banging my head sia at the wall.
The pics I promised to post.
Enjoy!=))
Thanks ehk Jivi!!
I'm trying to tell her
No matter how papan I am.
I'm still sexy,come I seduce you!
LOL!
Cibey she snap it sial!Be SLIM like me.
How?
Merane kan diri kau.
Simpan dlm hati maksudnyer makan hati kau sendiri..
Errr...paham?
HAHA!
*middle finger!*No idea.
Stretching or scratching my ass?
And whats with Ayu?
Doggy izzit?
HAHA!!
Bear this in your mind.
And dont try this at public.
LOL!

Okay BYE!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 7:47 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>