|
:: Love sucks big time ::
Reminiscing ~Gonna be wordy,long post~
 I’ve met this guy. And fall in love with him for almost 6 years. But never had a courage to say. Till my friend blurt it out to him. Which I still think it’s a big mistake. Cause we are close as friend. And we can never be more than just a friend. Till then I’ve never saw him again. VERY SAD ONE. But I’ve never fail to love him. When the time I entered my sec sch life. There was this guy, Happened to be same class with my friend. Somehow look like him. Looking at him was the only way to heal those pain. The pain of missing him. Again my friend blurted it out to him. Actually I don’t have any love feeling. And back then I don’t even know how people get together in relationship. He asked me to be his girl. And I know not because he loves me or what. He wanted to seek revenge. Wanted to make his ex jealous. So I just accept him, peer pressure. Deep down I doesn’t want to be with him. But I don’t know how somehow I started to have a crush with him. So why not right since he looks like the guy I’ve been loving for 6 years. He’s seeking revenge and I make use of him. Fair. He was my first guy. Whom I didn’t treat as my guy. I run away from him. I lied to him. Till one day I found out he went out with a girl. And I don’t know suddenly I feel this hurt. Which unbearable. And I realized he’s the guy I’ve been loving all this while. Cause why must I be hurt if I don’t love him? I didn’t know love can be that hurtful. I started to learn to love him and be a gd gf. But he disappoints me and left me. He was send to boy’s home. By then I learn to let go. And make use a guy to forget him. But it was a reverse. I trapped myself and look like a fool to those inhuman being. They look down on me. Then he came back and wanting to continue our relationship. But it was already too late. My heart is close for love. 4 years I stay single till I get to know this guy from a friend.

During my nitec days. And I stead with him as I force myself. And again it was a very big mistake. He loves me cause of infatuation and lust. Tark dapat bey py kat ppn laen. And he wanted to change me whereas I need someone to accept me for who I am. He had another girl behind me. But he was the one who leave me, afraid if I were to found out. So he leaves me just like that. And I was so in love with him though we were only 1month plus. I gave up in life and Tyra brought light into my darkest life. And I’m so moving on and kinda hate guys.  Then during hari raya, a guy, long distant relative of mine Stole my number and contact me. I’ve no choice but to entertain since I don’t want to look bad as a cousin. I hate him actually and scared of him. Cause her mom love to tease me since I’m a kid. Saying I’m his gf, and wanted me to be her daughter in law. I would cried sia when his mother tease me. And I HATE HIM SO MUCH.
 Come on larh I was a kid and all I think was I don’t wanna be drifted with mum. We contact each other and told me he had a crush on me for so many years!! Didn’t have the courage and furthermore we are cousin. He’s afraid to approach me. But because he like me so much like hell. He stole my number from my lil cousin. Hahahaha!ya2 sweet and funny. The funniest part he asked me to be his girl Almost every night. I would said that is crazy. Aku darh serik dgn name nyer cinta mahupun lelaki. I rejected him a lot of times and he was heart broken and went to another girl. But he got busted by this girl. And I don’t know how we get contacted back. He asked again and this time round more crazy. He said he would wait for me no matter what. And he was my first valentine. And we got together.
 Same story like my 2nd, the way I ended up with them. Again I treat him like I don’t know him. Till I found out he went out with a girl. Which same story also like my 1st ex. Then I realized it was my mistakes too. I forgive him and gave him one last chance and he made a full use of the chance I gave. Loving me to the fullest and was devoted to me. After he feels what is like to be apart with me. But my parents had objection with our relationship. So our relationship was a secret.
*his friends, missing you guys*       *His nephew, khalis*
 Half way thru my journey with him. I met this arrogant guy at my workplace. He fall for me. Love at the first sight that was what he said. I didn’t know till this girl told me. It’s all written. He was my destiny. And there were so much going on. Till I found myself falling for him. Nur Syamim. I have to make a very difficult decision. Syafiq or Syamim. And yes I choosed Syamim. He’s the one I’ve long for. He’s the one I’ve been waiting for. And I cant bear losing him. So for Syafiq whats goes around comes around. And I live like happily ever after with Syamim. He was very different from all the guys I’ve met. Yes I found the one I’ve been waiting for.
So as you can see I’m hardly fall in love. So once my heart break. Ella will just say Bubbye to you.
Babylove, I still love you. But what’s left is just a broken heart. I thought I’m your precious one? How you break my heart is what I wish to learn. WHAT ON EARTH YOU WERE THINKING AT THAT PART OF TIME?
Labels: :: Hurt ::
Yours Truly, Ella @ 12:56 AM
|