It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Friday, June 5, 2009
:: June Babies ::


*Candid!That was my nephew hand.LOL!*
Sorry Makcik Tyra
I have been busy preparing for CA Exams.
Cracking my brain like hell.
REVISED & REVISED & REVISED.
Like never comes to an end.
Stress larh shey!

I would like to wish a very
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO….

Nurul Athirah aka TYRA


Nur Farhainy aka Haney (my hun..HAHA!)


Zulraidi Iskandar aka MATREP? *inside joke!* haha!


Baizurah aka Julah

Last but not least.

Abg Along Ku!

Today was BOP paper.
Okay2 baby.
After paper I have to wait for Mak.
She wanted me to accompany her to pay her bills.
So ya.
I wasted my precious time at school
Which I could use for my sleep.
With Ayu masam ku pey syg.
Lucky she can wait with me.
I don’t know what the f*ck I did in front of the computer.
Till my eyes wanna drop off.
Okay aku suke beydek.
Went off at 3 from sch.
And I cannot tahan.
Decided to buy new packet.
Haiz.
$9.50 burn larh shey.
Pisang lagi.
Chill with Ayu.
And procced to meet Mak.
Within one day.
I finished up my money!
Bought a bag and blouse
From Espirit.
The bag cost $69.90 and the blouse itself cost me $89.90!
They were having 30% discount.
If babylove were there I would tahan myself.
But with Mak…
*Ala amek jerh larh nanti kau termimipi2, beli jerh tarkmu nark pikir2*
WALAUWEI.
Ini sudah jadi satu hasutan!
HAHA!
But whatever it is yes I’m satisfied!
And I almost buy this farking nice off white jeans from fox.
50%!HALF OF THE PRICE!
FARK!
But I have to put aside that cibey ‘desire’.
IF NOT THERE WILL BE FUCKING BIG HOLE IN MY WALLET!
LAEN YANG KU NARK LAEN YANG AKU BELI!
Been shopping non-stop.
Be it online or window shopping.
I think I have nothing better to do.
SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ME!
And finally!!!!
Mak bought me cookies from Subway.
Craving for it so much!!
So happy!=))

And lately I realized there’s someone more worst than HER.
Hun sabar kay.
Biar org pijak2 pale kiter kay.
At the end of the day drg tark buat project,
Drg yg rugi.
Cause we learned more than them.
We gain more knowledge than them.
No matter what’s the age difference.
After all life is about learning.
Not make things difficult for others like THEM.
Right hun?
In this I shall not define what is friendship.
Cause they turned me off in any way or another.

Everything’s turn to a disaster.
Why must it be now?
When we left a few months to cherish the moment together?
When there left a few months ahead for us to graduate and lead our new life?
WHY NOW FRIENDS?
Haiz.
Can it just end nicely.
A memorable one.
Berserah.
Missing Echa badly.
=((


And yes you My Mr Hot
NUR SYAMIM.
Miss you larh bacen gemok masam!
Haiz!

Kapan Sih Ketemunya, Gue Udah Kangen Banget Lhoe

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 11:38 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>