It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Friday, June 12, 2009
:: It's Over ::


Everything is gone. Shattered. Broken.

How could you?
It’s over.
Don’t ask anymore.
I was the one who initiate for the break up.
It’s not easy.
But at the same time I have to let go.
Thanks classmates for cheering me up.
I couldn’t hold back my tears.
And all thanks to a friend of mine.

I tried so hard not to break down.
Yes I didn’t want to shed tears for his stupid, ridiculous mistake.
But when I received a particular msg from a friend of mine,
I was so pissed off.
And I can’t take any pain in me.
I feel like bursting out my tears.
Friend, how could you put the blame on me.
I’ve been tolerating your shits with much patience.
Still respect you in many ways.
Still consider you as my friend.
And let you step on my head.
JUST HOW COULD YOU?

I was letting it out to Kin.
As she was the only one who concern bout me at that part of time.
Ayu was late.
Zan was right in front of me asking me qns.
And many things played in my mind.
WHY ARE YOU NOT THERE FRIEND?
WHY ARE YOU NOT LIKE THEM?
WHEREAS YOU ARE CLOSER TO ME THAN THEM.
Thanks Ayu for being there.
Kin thanks for your concern babe.
Zan sorry I made you chased after me like idiot.
Is just that I can’t hold back my tears.
I don’t wanna cry in front of you guys.
He was the one who run after me trying to console me
Which I wish it was her who came to console me.
=’((

Sorry Mr Zaki is not that I don’t want to share.
But I don’t want to burden you.
And it’s better left unsaid.

For those who knows please keep it to yourself.
Lyn thought my ex was there.
I msg my ex to clarify.
And actually he didn’t went there.
Lyn mistook a guy for my ex.
I was like thinking, both guy at there.
My ex and him.
But ya my ex was not there.
And he told me he misses me.
He’s in CD-fire fighter.
Still single.
Probably because of me.
He ever told me many times that he would wait for me.
I end the conversation.
And fuck.
Because I still thinks of him.
I know he would hurt if he were to find out im in contact with Syafiq.
But hell ya.
I wanted to clarify things.
Btw it was Aisyah and Zul who saw him
And it seems they didn’t wanna tell me.


Baby, how could you do this to me?
After all the love and care I gave?
The sacrifices I made.
Did I deserve this shit.
I’m sorry I have to be harsh and rude to you.
Cause I want you to leave.
Even how much I love you, I care.
And I won’t stop loving you.
But the pain is unbearable.
I’m sorry.
* your reason was the most stupid reason ever-''I'M JUST STRESS"*
Another chance?
Let me think 10 times.
Old same reason.
''IM JUST STRESS''

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 12:16 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>