♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
:: EXAMS OVER :: ![]() Yeah babey! Exams OVER! Before exams, Jivi, Zila, Ayu, Roy, Neb & Me. Had our 'photo taking', hehe! At the banking hall. I'll post the photos once I get back my card reader. Today paper was quite easy. But guess what? I wasted about 18 marks I guess. MENTAL BLOCK! =(( Whatever it is I did my best. PIC CA1 results was kinda weird. I only revised bout half an hour. On the day itself, Where the exam took place. And I got 30/50. HAHAHA! Cool! CA2 44/50. And my mum say it was bad. =(( But I'm very happy though! Cause...... Babylove was very happy for me! Hehe! Though it was not my very best. Pass what! LOL! Hmmm...must asked babylove to treat me!hehe! Nothing much to post. Guess having MENTAL BLOCK again! Hehehehe! I'm gonna spend my holidays wisely. LOL! 13th-Go out with Echa. 16th- Meet babylove, Haney's Chalet 17th or 19th-HORT PARK!With tyra. 20th-Hopefully can meet up babylove again. When was the last time we spend our time together on SATURDAYs? Hmmm...I WONDER.. Nahh...! 21st-KL! Then the following week. Maybe... Rest at home for the whole week? SIEOW! ____________________________________________ Missing Babylove badly. And each night, tears just rolled down. I suffered. Yes missing you is suffering me. His mp3. His hoodie. Syamim Junior. His msgs. His photos. Accompanied me through all my restless nights. Last meet-27th May 2009. ='(( And tomorrow he will be away to Batam. Back on Fri. Sat,Sun & Mon he'll be working. Penantian Satu Penyiksaan. Called him yesterday. And I was very nervous to even dial his number. So I msg, telling him I'll call him in 5 mins. The fact that I was farking nervous. Will I breakdown if I hear his voice? Is it better not to call? But since I told him I wanted to call. So yeah. And pretended I was excited hearing his voice. Argh fuck,aku kental! Yes tears flows like nobody business! Bet he doesn't even know. Relief but at the same time sad. ________________________________ I was trying so hard to understand. But it just break me down. So I took the courage to speak out to him. And I kinda regretted Cause I know he do misses me as much as I do. _____________________________________ *msgs* When he's mad. Ayg: However mad i am wif u i still love you. When I think he's better off without me Cause it seems im not important. Ayg: Syg pls dnt do this. So u think im better off witout u? Do you fyl ur better off without me?? Honestly When I complained he have no time for me. Ayg: Ayg. I try to change k hun. When I became nuts!I'm not gonna let you go BACEN! Haiz! Ayg: So u suggest we break up?? When I said ''No diff what if i were to leave''. Ayg: IT WILL MAKE A WHOLE LOT OF DIFF IF U LEAVE ME OK! I MAY NOT SHOW BT I DAMN WELL LOVE U V MUCH OK!! When I started to be harsh on him. Hurt him. And I'm pretty sure thats the only way He would express. MASAM TOL. Ayg: Fine. U wanno noe? I did this coz im 2 addicted to u. I cant bear to see u leave everytime u go hm. Coz i noe i will miz u a whole damn lot! I dnt wanna seem weak! When I've got no comment and he continues... Ayg: I wan u to noe that i cn handle life without u every minute, when i'm in sch or werk. Bt i jz noe i'll miss u more n more everytime i think of u! When I started crying like there's no tmr. For sure he knows it. Ayg: U tau kn nw my brng pat umah beserak gila. When mama just dumped the fcuk paper bag u bought for me I was v damn mad at her till i didnt talk to her. *no wonder he like got pms,but didnt wanna tell me* Ayg: Even ur letter u gave me yg ade gambar kite, the watch boz u bought i kept it beside my bed when i sleep! Im juz praying for u to do well in ur exams! =,)) Ayg: So dnt accuse me of not caring, loving n even missing u coz those are the three feelings that kept me going in my pathetic life right now!!! Open your eyes big2. Why I LOVE HIM MORE THAN MYSELF. Its hard when both parties shared the same personalities. But in a way... I'm more ego. HAHA! I admit that. So don't ever accussed. I came running after his money. I love him of his looks. I love him not based on lust or infatuation. I didn't make use of him to forget my past. I JUST LOVE HIM FOR WHO HE IS. This feeling is real. And bitch, Your bf look more uglier than mine. You know that very well. SO STOP FIGURING OUT WHETHER MINE IS GOOD LOOKING OR NOT. You're just jealous! OMG! Shame on you! Herh! Yours Truly, Ella @ 8:02 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|