It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
:: DAMN HEAVY PICTURES!!!! ::


Wahhhh!
It’s been a while I didn’t update.
Many things happened.
First of all.
BABYLOVE, HAPPY 11TH MONTHS!
I love you sayang.
We didn’t manage to celebrate our special day.
He was strike with high fever.=’((
I wanted to cried already when he was placed
At isolation place for 8hrs at hospital.Worried mcm nark gyler sak!
Baby…=’((
Alhamdulillah he was not warded and could go home.
Sayang,
Right now all I need is for you to get well soon.
I’m missing you ayg.
Badly=’((
Trust me nothing gonna happen to you.
Be strong and get well soon kay hun.
I will always love you sweetheart.

Have been spending most of my time with my precious ones.
Especially babylove.
=)))


I’ve been a very obedient daughter.
Went to jemputan every Sun.
Okay what on earth I’m trying to do.
Nahhh..
The first SUN I went along with Aniq.
And everyone thought he was my son.
And whoever saw me carrying him,
Or pushing the prem with him inside.
They were like wondering,
Byler plak anak ppn dyer kawin?
Suami dyer manerh?
Some have no doubt at all that he was my son.
OKAY THANKS EHKKK!
I’m not old yet!
Hmmm…
What can I say practice makes perfect.
Aku Kelihatan Keibuan.
THEY’RE JUST JEALOUS!
Herh!
Last wedding I went.
1 pakcik bekenan nark jodohkan aku dgn anak dyer!
MAMPOS!
Mak disagree and said I’m still young and still studying.
But the bride age was only 20 sia.
Babylove said..”so where do I stand now??”
Hahaha!!
Now let the pictures do the talking
Sumpah gambar belambak siot!
Pictures I camwhore with babylove is with him.
I asked him to transfer to his lappy first.
Upload again when I got back my sd card.
LOL!
My outing with tyra was extremely superb!
Eventhough we walked all the way
From Hort Park till Harbour Front
Was nearly to 3hr.
Minus camwhoring session and the rest part larh.
LOL!
Niat di hati kirekan nark lose weight,
Kat Harbour Front teros mencekik!
NASI AYAM PLAK TU!
Hehe!
I really enjoyed myself.
It’s been a long time I didn’t do crazy things,
Like walking all the way up to 3hrs?
HAHA!
I JUST LOVE THE MOMENTS WITH HER.I miss ayu peh masam very much.
But don't know how to tell or show her.
Haha!
I know that's lame.
Whatever.
I miss school leiii.Also miss sleeping at school like cibey.
And have those 'heartless people' to take my stupid face
When i slept like pig!
I miss being stress.
Listening to Mr Z 'STORY TELLING'



They said I can open a bookshop.
HAHA!
Babi!
I miss srcibling on my notes too.

Okay bye!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 11:58 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>