It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Saturday, May 16, 2009
:: Zouk ::


Thursday
Went to school as per normal.
And caught myself with food poisoning.
So freaking weak.
And my cough gets more worse.
Asthma.
There's One incident
I would like to share.
Hehhhh.
This incident happened last Monday
(i think..hehe!)
Took 963
Yes, I was early by 5mins for lesson.
The bus wasn't that pack.
Thank God.
If not I can suffocate myself to death.
With mixtures of 'perfume'.
Not trying to be racist here.
With mixtures of 'so beautiful faces'.
Board the bus happily.
Someone caught my eyes.
A guy.
He was so called dancing with the pole.
LOL!
Wanted to laugh my lung out.
He was with his friend.
Very good looking.
(Obviously my guy is more better, far way good looking than him)
He is the guy whom my friend said
He is farking rich.
And a playboy.
I just acted as if I didn't saw that guy
Pole Dancing.
So I step kerek2 urh.
Because the guy notice me when I look at him
Doing his dancing.
Prayed so hard
That I don't get near him.
And FUCK.
The bus driver asked to move and move.
And move.
Till I was right infront of this guy.
CB.
I act cool urh.
Not looking at him at all.
Till this particular time.
The driver jam break.
NABEY.
Last warning ehk, aku melayang.
I eventually tried to stop myself from falling.
I STEP ON HIS LEG!
HAHA!
Give a very nice shot
Aku SIKU
A chines guy besides me.
Farking paisey.
But thanks to that pole dancer guy.
Laughed with me.
I think he knew I was very paisey already.
I do apologised but only in the air.
Didn't looked at both of them.
I got so kiasu.
Since I paisey already.
I went running after an empty seat.
Again that pole dancer guy laughed.
He was just right infront of me.
And the moment I sat.
My earpice was unplugged.
And the music...
PLAYED IN THE AIR.
IN THE BUS!
That was the most miserable day.
Hope to thank that guy for laughing with me.
Haha!
He did reduced my paiseyness.
LOL!
T.G.I.F
Gerek!
Mr Zaki didn't conduct test.
Best still.
NO LESSON.
Haha!
Chill for the 1hour.
No PIC lesson.
Finished school at 11am.
8-11
WTH?
HAHA!!
Proceed home.
Power nap.
And went to Zouk.
Phuture.
For Stardust(final)
Congratulations to Muhd Fairus Adam.
My cousin cum my Teacher.
Haha!
He's been teaching me singing since young.
I do duet with him since age 7.
Cute right!
Haha!
He won the 1st place.
FUHHH!
Tark sia2 ku tepekik telolong sampai suare hilang.
He beat 11 of them larh shey!
Knightwings were also there.
AWWWW.....
Ehemmm.
I like the vocalist and the bass guy.
The one standing beside Kak Uteh.
Muke sikit2 mcm Fazrul Nawaz.
My all times favourite soccer player.
Ehemmmm!
The Vocalist is wearing white.
SEPASANG GYTU DGN AKU EHK.
Hehhhh.
(mampos kene strangle dgn bf)
Haha!
They were SUPER DUPER FANTASTIC ROCKERS!
Still Youngz is also one of my favourite.
They were wearing white sia!!
(drooling again, this time round cnfrm kena strangle by hook or by crook!hehe!)
Hit the dancefloor with Kak Uteh
After everything has ended.
With the rest of my cousin friends.
MMG KAKI GEREK.
At first shy2.
They asked to dance.
At the corner only.
I repeat...
AT THE CORNER.
Me and Kak Uteh refused.
Die die refused one.
Since the song was freaking boring.
After a while.
They asked again.
Irritated already.
WE WENT TO THE CENTER OF THE DANCE FLOOR.
And dance lorh.
I repeat THE CENTER.
Yes they were farking shock.
Especially this one lady.
My cousin friend.
Seems that she hates me alot.
(mind you, she is the one drooling looking at me while I dance)
Babe,
I dont know who you are.
I don't even remenber what's your name.
Hate me?
Be my guest.
Thank you.
YOU ARE MAKING ME FAMOUS.
=))
The mat salleh are like hooligans.
Drunk and smoke like nobody business.
Running after me and Kak Uteh
Like first time in their life.
See women like us.
But too bad.
We are more intelligent than you guys.
Wanna touch me?
I'll make sure the next morning you wake up.
Your balls is gone forever.

Went to Mac'.
Had our FINALLY dinner.
Chill.
Talk crap.
Went back to Jurong house.
Take my medicine.
And slept like im totally drunk.
HAHA!
So will there be a
Next Time for me?

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 9:22 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>