♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Outdated Pictures. Batam Trip Look so pale. No make up. No lens. HAHA!! Very lovely girls. Enjoyed myself so much with them. Shopping Dok.On my Left is my roomate. Masturah. Nice girl you know. Sweet and kinda cute. NO I'M NOT LESBIAN. BLUEKK!! LOL! She's someone who I can talk to. Shared so many things bout life. Sleep late like nobody business. Hehe! Last she also sleep like NOBODY BUSINESS. HAHA!!! Haidar.Hafiz.Haidar Sleeping Contest. Make your choice. Who is the most BEAUTIFOOL? Hehhhhhh. Lets check it OUT! 1. And...OMG! Last but not least. 3. - - - - - (CANNOT BELIEVE IT) See, sleep also i shy2. Covered my face with my hair. LOL!!!!!! Kinda love this photo. But the photo nice lehhh. IM NOT LESBIAN HOR! =)) Yours Truly, Ella @ 9:33 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|