♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Monday, May 25, 2009
:: Muhd Fitri Aniq :: I enjoyed myself Despite of my irritating sickness. All of my family members gathered For Aniq’s party. Plus my mom brother and his family. Kak Uteh & Zura. COMPLETE. =)) (Not really, Babylove couldn’t turn up.) =(( But it’s okay There will always be next time. Help mum with the housework. Cuci Jamban paling best! Haha! Py kedai sampai salah beli sayor! Mak mintak sayor sawi, ku py beli sayor kalian larh shey! Nasib tark cobis kerh, bayam kerh atau kangkong kerh ehk. LOL! For cooking, NO! I will ruin it. HAHA! I’m suck at cooking. But I did help her for the preparation. Cut cake at 8.30pm. AFTER SUCI! Hahaha! My favourite Tv Show. Must watch want. Don’t wanna miss. He even thought the cake was a toy! He nearly ruins it! HAHA!!! Cute sia! Waited for Kak Uteh anxiously! Wtf? HAHA! Miss her OKAY. Didn’t eat from the morning just to eat with her. With her besides me for sure I can eat. Knfm nafsu makan mcm org 100 taun tark makan. It’s damn true. I eat a lot from usual. Due to my gastric flu. Yes I wanted to vomit after eating. But tahan maha tahan lorh. Hehe! After cutting cake ceremony and all, All of us had our dinner. And FINALLY. Had our karaoke session. Kat rumah darh mcm kat Cash Studio larh shey! LOL! Happening sia. I sang too. Despite the flu, the sore throat and the asthma. GEREK DOK!!! Like years never spend my time like this with my family. I smile more than usual. Treasure the moments so much. Aniq, Aunty Ella wish you a blissfully life! Don’t be naughty aiyte. Jadi anak yg soleh kay? Dgr ckp daddy and mummy. Walaupon kdg2 daddy kau mepek. HAHA! And please stop digging your nose and give it to me! HAHA! Nanti aunty tarknark jage baru tau! MUHD FITRI ANIQ BIN MUHD FAJAR ADALAH ANAK SEDARE KESAYANGANKU I’ve taken care of him since he’s just few months. I devote myself to him more than myself. Taking care of him day and night. People even mistook him as my son. AUNTY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU ANIQ. I may not take care of you like I used to. There was an incident happened. Which I think is better to left unsaid. Only Mak and Babylove knew it. Now I’m missing my babylove. HAIZ. I can’t live without him. Feels like the distance killing me slowly. Aku tark bisa berjauhan dgnnya walaupun sesaat. Jangan pisahkan aku dgn dirinya, insan yg amat ku cintai. BABYLOVE YOU’RE MISSED!=’))))) Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:38 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|