It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Friday, May 1, 2009
:: imisswhenyoukissmeonmyforehead ::



I apologized for giving you the lamest reason ever in your life.

I’m sorry hun that I ride his bike.
I’m sorry hun for being cold to you all this while.
I’m sorry hun for being harsh on you.
I’m sorry hun for being late.
I’m sorry hun for not able to be a good girlfriend for you.
I’m sorry hun that I failed to make you happy.
I’m sorry hun that I’ve been selfish all this while.
I’m sorry hun for I only knew how to hurt you umpteen times.
I’m sorry hun for being blind all this while to know that you hang on tight on me even how badly I treat you.
I’m sorry hun that I didn’t know how to appreciate you.
I’m sorry hun for being a bad girlfriend for you.
I’m sorry hun that you let me enter your life and love you truly, because you knew you shouldn’t have done those.
I’m sorry hun that I made your life a miserable one.
I’m sorry hun that I made you suffered just by having me by your side.
I’m sorry hun for hurting you badly.
I’m sorry hun for all your tears.
I’m sorry hun for all the damages in your heart.
I am truly sorry.

You know I’m just a plain bad gf.
So why are you still holding on to me.
You can just leave me.
It’s better off that way.
Cause having me in your life.
Doesn’t seems right at all.
You can’t accept what I’ve done.
It’s the same thing.
You can’t accept me in your life.

Why make yourself suffer just by dealing with me?
Why make yourself suffer to accept me in your life?
Why make yourself suffer to love me again like you used to?
Why make yourself suffer to swallow all those pain that I’ve created?

Baby,
Things will never be the same.
I can’t bear all this.
Having you so cold towards me.
Having you trying so hard to accept it.
Because you know you can’t accept it but you got to accept it.

Why I would said about wanting you to leave me
Each time we had problems.
Is because I ain’t strong like you.
I can’t take it when I keep hurting you
Whereas you know I truly love you.
I can’t take it arguing with you.
When all I wanna say is
I LOVE YOU
I MISS YOU
AND DON’T LEAVE ME BABY.
I can’t take it when each time I cry
I want you to be my shoulder to cry on.
Whereas you are crying yourself cause of me.
I can’t take it when I want you to be my listening ear.
But I know by listening to me would just hurt you more.

Baby I truly love you.
I’m sorry for what I’ve done.
There will be no way you will have the same feeling like I do.
Thank you for everything.
I’m sorry.
I will never stop loving you.
Take
care my love.

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 3:15 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>