♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Friday, May 22, 2009
:: I'm Freaking Weak :: As per normal,Busy to update. Projects have been driving me nuts. As a leader I knew I’ve done a good job. Giving out equal task to my group members. Yet the project cannot be done. Left everything for me to ponder why? End up I’ll be doing the project with only ONE BRAIN, ONE ENERGY, ONE IDEA, ONE CREATIVITY. Which is obviously MINE. Wtf? Now I farking gave up. If one of my group member failed to do the task. Then all will fail. (one for all, all for one izzit?BULLSHIT!) Learn from mistakes urh guys. Don’t always expect me to do everything. Doesn’t means I’m leader I’m assigned to do more than you guys. Ayu told me we fail for PIC project. I didn’t turn up for school today. And the presentation slides were with me. I was strike with fever, cough, flu, migraine, gastric flu and lastly asthma. I was doing my project as early as 3am from 8pm. After the DRC visit. 3AM still doing??! Where other group members were fast asleep. And I nearly scared my grandma when I’m like coughing to death. Couldn’t catch my breath. I couldn’t even spoon the medicine myself. Luckily grandma was there. Look how project kills me. I hope they understand and if they blame me for my absent today And for the best grade ever which is FAIL. I swear I’m gonna throw you guys on the wall. I FUCKING DON’T CARE ANYMORE. I’m not dealing with ONE project but TWO. My health is far way important. Yesterday after school I visited the Selarang DRC. And I swear it was farking boring. Zul was absent from school. Padahal dyer kene pergi , pandai kau lari.( MC ) As for my classmate there were only Fad, Zan & Me. I was the only malay girl. There was two Chinese girl. Same course as me. One is tomboy. Another one like ah lian2. Haha! And it seems me and my two classmates Is the most decent one. LOL! Go there also don’t know for what reason. The one who goes there Were matrep2 and ah beng2 Tattoos on their body. Wanna know why Zaki put us on this trip. ONE FARKING RIDICULOUS REASON. Because we were always late for school! FARKING NICE ONE. Nabeyy! The tour was farking boring. I’ve visited Sembawang DRC once. Which is obviously more interesting. The cell we went to were real. We see it live. They even show the real thing for the canning tingy. We witness how they live inside the cell as we do walk pass the cell. I was sec 4 back then. It was fun as the people who went there were my best friends. And some of my classmates. I understand why I was chosen that part of time. I was the Satan at school. Who always give teachers trouble. The problematic kid during my secondary school. But now time changes, so do I. I’m all grown up. Treasuring life as much as I can. Yes I regretted for whatever I did. I’ve learned my mistakes. I’ve turned over a new leaf. I won’t repeat my mistakes. Unless if there’s someone who pick a fight on me. I’ve left with no choice. But to stand up for myself. I’ve been meeting up baby On last Tuesday and Wednesday. Thought of meeting babylove today. But my body is freaking weak. And I don’t wanna pass my virus to him. LOL!=)) I miss you babylove. I still have to help Mak For tomorrow party. Celebrating Aniq’s 2 Years Old Birthday. Hoping babylove can join us. I’m eyeing for Adidas Pump Shoes. Yours Truly, Ella @ 11:00 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|