|
:: Happy 10 Months ::
First Of All, HAPPY 10 MONTHS SAYANG! His imperfection made me perfect. I’m wishing for an everlasting love with him.
(I’m feeling down right now)
I shall try harder to be the best in his eyes. Better than ever. If not I can even forget about the wish. By the time he run away already. LOL! I shall be more understanding. Especially now where he starts to lie to me. Obviously I don’t know why he should. Just for a stick. And I don’t know how many more lies he gonna make. So if he can do it now, Do you think for the past months he don’t? I may not know I guess. Or I pretended know nothing at all. Simply out of being who I am. FORGIVER. So I guess…. I shall trust him more….. How bout love him more? Haha! I love him more each of my every secs.
 Allah, I know I have neglected you. Forgive me on that. =(( You are the reason I’m still alive. You are the reason for everything that happened. Allah, Berikanlah hamba-Mu ini kekuatan. Menjalani hidup dengan penuh Ketabahan, kesabaran dan kesyukuran.
Be strong Ella.
Another one more point to add. Yes I admit projects made me stress. But behind it there’s a wisdom. From not knowing you. I truly know you know. I know what is the true meaning of a friend. To AhMeng(Kin) & Gbon(Nana) Berpisah hanya untuk kembali lagi. FOR US. So all thanks to projects. To open my eyes widely. WHO IS MY FRIEND. AND WHO IS SIMPLY JUST MAKING USE OF ME. I do experience it in the past. It’s true. You can know someone true colours just by school PROJECTS. Like I said the true ones would stay. It’s meaningless when you said YOU’RE MY BFF. When you don’t even know what it means. How it feels to be like. Where you are just making use of me. Get what I mean? Please. DON’T SAY WHEN YOU DON’T MEAN IT. Period. When the time comes. You would understand. And it’s just too late to even regret or apologize.
Life is very precious. So cherished it as much as you can.
Babylove doesn’t mean I don’t ask who the girl was You were chatting at msn. When it just flash right infront of my eyes. And you were so gan chiong. Till your lappy jammed. You don’t even bother to explain. Doesn’t mean I trust you I let you step on my head. You accused me here and there. Link me with guys. Which I don’t know what on earth you thinking of. Are you hiding something? Yes I admit I may look stupid. And a forgiver. There’s when all my ex would play behind my back. And think they never get caught. One thing they don’t know I’m smarter than them. Senang diperbodohkan? At the end of the day There were the one begging on me. Crying. NOT ME. Not my loss either. And you jolly well know I cannot live with a liar. Lying on special day. WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? You’ll get mad and hurt me in anyway you like it. Saying.. Online urh tu mlm2, chat ngn saperh jerh LELAKI LARH TU. And you knew I’m not those typical girl. But you choose to treat me like one. You know I’m up for projects. Online with Zila, discussing. And now I wanna asked you what the fuck you online in the middle of the night? Tired aren’t you? Or was that just pretending. DGN BETINA MANERH JERH? POMPUAN THAT TIME KERH YG CUTE2 TU? HOW DO YOU FUCKING FEEL IF I WERE TO ASK THIS QNS. You will get mad and shout at me right?? Yes keep stepping on my head. I DON’T GIVE A DAMN. I told you many times. I may not asked But I will always test your love. Bit by bit. And now all I get was a disappointment.
Now I’m so afraid with the word TRUST Too much for trust. Just one word. Trust. Once it’s broken. ITS GONNA BE HARD FALL.
A VERY GREAT IMPACT. If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.
Labels: :: What Goes Around, Comes Around Sweethearts ::
Yours Truly, Ella @ 2:20 AM
|