♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Friday, May 29, 2009
:: CAUTION HEAVY PICTURES!!!!!!!!! :: 19th Merungkap Segalanya. ![]() Actually I was so called forced by THIS MAKCIK To update And currently I have nothing to post about So this post is dedicated to HER. ONLY HER. ![]() Mostly all pictures Were taken on 19th Of every months. Our date. She knows I knows. Public don't know. Hehhhh. ![]() This Red Dress reminds me of YOU alot Each time I look at it. I'm selekeh at all times. Feels very comfortable with you. Don't mind how I look. First dress right tyra? HAHA! And the first time you watch me drunk. ANd badly wanna kiss you. HAHA! Nahhh! We are not lesbian kay. It was just a pose. We love to take random pose. Or I shall say.... POSE YANG TARK SENONOH2. LOL! ![]() She was my soul. My life. I would spend most of my time with her. In any ways. Meet up. Phone cell. Msging. Not even fail to think about her. Even in my sleeps. We were very close. I think we spent more time together, Than spending our time with our family right. Camwhore every time we meet. MANER MANER SHEY. TEPI JALAN PON JADI! Hehehe! We don't even care how pathetic people may think of us. As long we made each other smile. Laughing at each other jokes. Sharing bout life. ![]() From shirts to ring. Ring to tamakochi. And many more! WAIT! TAMAKOCHI??? Hahaha! Yes we do play those. MIND US! ![]() ![]() Inseparateable. HAHA! We love each other more THAN COUPLE DO. I swear. And all I care about Was her. No friend has ever touch my life Like she does. She change my life alot. She accompanied me to soccer though she dont really play. Sweet kan? She is my shadow. Whenever you see me. YOU'LL SEE HER. For SURE. I have many flaws. I made plenty of mistakes. I do hurt her. Cause I care. I'm not perfect. There's time I was not there for her right babe? There's time I failed to lend my shoulder for her to cry on. There's time I was not around to be her listening hear. But I swear. I STILL CARE FOR YOU. ![]() She has been there for thru out my rocky journey.I know she love me. SO DO I BABE. You made me feel how it's like to have a great friend. And I'm grateful god send someone as great as you. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I apologized if I ever hurt you.You know I love you so much friend. You know how much I care for you. You know how much you means to me. There's aren't any better way For me to repay your kindness. Your presence is my light thru my darkest life. ![]() ![]() We even went working at the same place.So that we can always be near. So we can always help each other. So that we can always see each other without fail. ![]() Once again,I apologised if I ever hurt your feelings. And failed to make you happy. You means alot to me. Tapi kiter tark boley lari Dengan keaadaan yang darh ditarkdirkan. Memang perjalanan ini sulit tanpa kau disisi. Tapi aku redha dengan kehendakn-Nya. Kerna aku yakin aderh hikmah yang tersirat. Tuhan aderh jawapan paderh segalanya. Mungkin sekarang kiter berpisah. Keran waktu yang tark mengizinkan. Dengan keadaan yang serba sulit. Namun aku tetap pasti kiter berpisah hanya untuk ketika ini. Insya-Allah. Kiter tidak akan terpisah lagi. Dugaan dan cabaran yang tarkkan putus dihadapi. Aku yakin kau masih di lubuk hati ku. Aku masih yakin kau yang terbaik. Aku masih yakin waktu itu akan kembali. Aku masih yakin air dincincang tarkkan pernah terputus. Maafkan aku kerna ku tark sempurna. Thank you dear Tyra. For everything. =,)) ![]() What will be next? NANTIKAN EPISODE NUTELLA AKAN DATANG. Next plan. HORT PARK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Take care dear friend! Labels: :: 19th :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 11:36 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|