♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Friday, May 8, 2009
:: Baby I Can Feel Your Halo :: ![]() Allah,I'm very grateful To have him in my life. ~*NUR SYAMIM*~ Today was my happiest moment ever. “I’m sorry I cannot make it, very sorry to disappoint you.” This was what babylove said to me. When I wanted him to watch me sing today. Very very sad larh. Sorry readers. I was too pampered by him. Haha! Like baby already. Very sad when the moment he said that. I throw him many hurtful accusations. Like HE DON’T CARE. HE DON’T LIKE ME TO SING. HE DOESN’T WANT TO SUPPORT ME. HE’S NOT PROUD OF ME. Besides that, this is true. He dislike if other guys were to look at me. Haha! Cute right? Haha! IDIOT. Squeeze you then you know! LOL! It was very fun indeed. Yes, I swear I was very, very nervous. Been like ages I didn’t sing in front of a big crowd. Walk gracefully. Feeling model. And..POSE! Hehe! Zila came out of an idea to put our group name-L & L Zi(L)a & El(L)a. Hero by Mariah Carey. I was damn proud of myself As I bring out my voice with heart and soul. My very best. And the audience do likes it. Especially my classmates. Thank you for your support BM. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! You guys farking rock my ass!! Having them screaming like watching a real concert. Standing, clapping after we are done. Oh god thanks. For giving me this opportunity To feel like a SUPERSTAR. LOL!!! (Featuring Adek Saidah Miss your sister like Cibey kay dek HAHA!!) Though that someone tell me umpteen times That someone cannot make it. But somehow or what I can feel that someone presence. I can sense that someone is there watching me. Heart beats faster. Searching as if that someone was there. And true. I sang whole-heartedly like that someone was there. OHH baby I can see your halo I can feel your halo. Went back to backstage after done singing. Phone beeps. “Well Done Baby.” *JUMPS AROUND!!!!* I know babylove you are there watching me though I couldn’t see you. Wanna breakdown already. Tried very hard not to. So I just shout my lungs out, Like I owned that place. IT WAS A SURPRISE!!!! Babylove I know you will be there. Thank you very much for supporting me Be there for me. I love surprises!! Haha!! Thank you for lying. LOL! Meet him up. Ran after him. Hug like 10 years never meet. Running and hugging like HINDUSTAN Right in front of my Class Advisor. MR ZAKI! Haha! And yeah not forgetting the judges. All comment was good. Except for our clothing. And the best one Mr Alex. “The one wearing white, if you do a lil’ bit hairdo, you would look like MARIAH CAREY already” LOL! I was paisey like wanted to faint already. Mampos Mariah Carey kejar aku dgn parang. Haha! Other participants were asking me to join Spore Idol. So do Babylove. Nahhh. I sing for fun kay. Mak I LOVE YOU! She was there despite of feeling unwell. I look at her most of the time when I sang. And she nearly made me laugh at the MIC. When she gave me flying kisses I think she did it twice. HAHA! Thank you Kak Uteh & Farhan for your support. Unfortunately we didn’t won The dancers won. All of the dancer 3 of them. Took all the place. 1st,3rd and 4th. The 2nd was singing too. Solo but she dances along. And she brings Korean song. Which I think the judges were impressed. We get in the 8th place. Okay larh not bad. Haha. Coz the 5th kerh 6th tarkleh boley carry suare dyer. Both guys. Suare mintak kene sepak kat tekak! POWER PERH!!! Yg kalah semue berduaan2 ehk. Haha! Except Shikin and Aishah. After that went to catch our lunch at Clementi. Then Kak Uteh and Farhan went home 1st. Followed by Mak. I proceed to Queensway with babylove and his twin, Yus. Sorry guys. Me with my 24hr wanna sit. Haha! Go every shop look out for a seat. WTH! Tired larh wearing heels. Went home at 7pm. Dzul is giving them a treat for dinner. So I bet, Babylove and Yus must be eating like pig. LOL! My CRM note is with Yus. Thanks ehk. Tarkde makne nyer tok ku blaja. Test is on Monday. Don’t have time anymore. I have to meet them tmr!!! ARGH!! They will be attending for their friend wedding! PLS I DON’T WANNA GO This must be one of babylove plan kot? So I have no choice but to go. HEHEHEHE!!! Fai masai will also be there. THE ONLY GIRL? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! See how tmr hor. Update again once I get all pictures and videos. Babylove you have just open up my eyes BIG BIG! Love you sweetheart. Sayang, Seriously it took me 1 hour to do this so called 'puisi'.LOL!!! Labels: :: wordy post :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 9:17 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|