It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Friday, May 22, 2009
:: Always Be My Babylove, Nur Syamim ::


The soulmate is what we aspire to
And like to understand about us,
Is what we deem to be
PERFECTION,
PURITY
And ENDLESS
REGARDING OUR OWN BEING.
The couple that fights the most is the one most in love...
It shows they care enough
To notice the other one screwed up
And care enough to mention it to the person
So they can fix it.
When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring.
I Love You Ayang.
Very Much.

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 11:10 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>