♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Monday, April 20, 2009
:: Your Eyes :: School was fine today. Late for 10 mins. Our new SH came 5 mins later. So ya... *HENG URH!* I would still prefer Ms Jenne Foo. Haiz. Though the new SH Do motivates me. Just because she talk with sense. Very strict. Kinda ambitious. But... Well nvm. Apparently we had so called MONEY COUNTING. Having our own cash till. *Cam cool gytu* Then during lunch As usual cracked farking stupid jokes Go level 12. Like idiot. Left no more stick. Came back. Again. Zila made me half crazy. I asked her to try out Makemebabies.com Yes she did sia! And thanks I laugh like CIBEY! *zila:anak ku rambut bulu jembot perh siak!* HAHAHAHA!! Then went home with her. Again. In the train. I was teasing this Indian boy. His name was stated clearly at his back. On his jacket. But seriously the boy didnt heard me. So Zila with no hestitation. *Pranjeep!!!!!* Suar urh attitude! And she cannot stop it. Zila: La kau tgk tu gambar, pade kau mcm pe? Ella: Hmm...Taik? Zila: Haha!Otak kau. Kau tau tark mcm badak berendam! Ella: Kau klakar perh sak La, tarkde hidong, tarkde mate, tarkde muke ale2 badak!haha! Zila: (laughing like cb already) KUIH BADAK BERENDAM LARH SIAL! Ella: HAHAHAHAHA!laen kali ckp larh larh kuih bodoh! Zila: Sial larh kau! *lepas tu aderh hati tanyer kau pena mkn kuih tu?kau tau kan? LIKE DUH! Alot of funny stuffs happened today. Hoping that everyday gonna be like this *peace sia* And yeah. Maybe I'll participate for the ITE Got Talent. Sing babey! My duet partner. Nur Azila aka Eila. She asked me to join Anugerah with her. Hmmm... 50 years to come maybe! Naybeh! I wanna join SINGAPORE IDOL urh! Next year maybe. Not ready. I wanna date Taufik can? LOL! Please? Yeah IN MY DREAMS larh Okay best! Actually I dont know how to end it. So please vote me:SITI SUHAYLAH. The next Singapore Idol NOT TO BE. Hehe!! NIGHT! Can't wait to meet my gfs tmr. Toddles! Labels: :: Pranjeep Her Dream Boy :; Yours Truly, Ella @ 11:08 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|