It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Friday, April 3, 2009
::Jangan Pernah Berubah::


Yesterday Bc Bbq-ing at Mr Zaki's Place
Was quite fun.
Sweet and Sour.
And kinda BORING though.

That hot lady in black is our Sectin Head,always trouble her.

She's hot right!?
Got 1 son already you know!
And on the right is KinKin
Our photographer.

BUT
Before that meet up with Ayu Syg.
Sorry i know i'm a bastard.
Hehhh.

Not sure how many missed call she made.(plus those msgs)

I slept at 5 plus.
And dont worry what goes around comes around.

Waited for Zila for almost 1hour.

NABEY!
Haiz.
Served me just right.

My Undefined Skin Tone.
BBbq-ing till cannnot bbq.
Pick your choice.
Half-cooked or Over-cooked.
Nahhh!
My cooking skills sucks.Haha!

Ohh i'm so feeling the breeze.
LOL!

Pout!

Neb: MasyAllah aku nark yg babat nie!!
grrr,geramnyeerh!!aku nark yg nie!!
*tark habes2 dgn babat dyer!haha!*

*aperh kene aku dgn Nisha?haha!* Snap2 here and there.
Pulled off the fake smile.

And yeah.
I got twin!!Hehe!
Aisyah was wearing Black and white too.
She more pretty larh.
Like duh,obviously.
Very Adorable.
Cannot *ANGz*!
It was like since our Batam Trip shey.
I wore Blue.She wore Black.
I wore Black.She wore Grey.
Haha!
And yesterday..
*amek kO!betol2 same!*

*Shahrul Aidil* *Fadly*
*Farhainy*
*Zulraidi*
*Azila*
(Our photographer,KinKin didnt took Lyndolele & Ahmad Syerzan solo pic.
So those are the one that i'm close at sch espc Zila and ayu.
Kinda miss the old times with,
Zan,Rul,Zul,Fad,Lyn and Hun.)

After that fad left for Dbl O.
His old same routine nighlife.
Then the other half when home.
So left with;
Maggie,Ila Bebeh,Lyndolele,Hun,Cicak,Rudeboy,Nottie Iela an CT(me).
At one moment they wanted to chill at town,
The next moment they wanna TON,
Another moment they wanna drink and get drunk.
SO made up their mind and they go for the last plan.
DRINK.
Haiz...
Wasn't even tempting.
Quit drinking for so long.
So went off just like that.
Sorry guys.
And
There wont be even next time for such drink.
Not even next Thurs.
NO DRINKING anymore.
No forcing pls.
My heart melt again.
Was not even ashame to ask for my fav. drink.
Hehhh.
He send me off at train.
Get kisses somemore.
See how special i am to him.
In the train,
It was very akward.
Awie was sitting infront of me.
Haha!

BABI.
I left with 9 stick.
WTF?
1 day for half a packet?
Must cut down.
Haiz.

Reached home at 1am.
Washed up and doze off.
Cannot stand it so sleepy.
But wake up at 3.15am.
Can't continue my sleep.
Play PSP.
Till 5am.
Wth.
Like NO LIFE SIA.
------------------------
Babylove,
IMYSM
&
ILYVM
I swear i do.

"Jangan Pernah Berubah"




Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 9:46 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>