It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Saturday, April 18, 2009
:: Stay strong ::


I take this opportunity to thank my babes.
For accompanying me to consult the doctor.
Zila, I appreciates
Every single thing you did.
Never had a friend who concerns
For me as much as you did.
It seems like you care
About me
More than i care for
Myself.
It seems like you know me
Well than I do.
Thanks babe.
There's no better way
To return your kindness.
I apologised if I ever hurt your feelings.
You never had
The heart to leave me.
Thank you for your time.
Thank you for your care and concern.
Thank you for your love.
Thank you for the advise.
Thank you for all the sacrifices you made.
Thank you for all the jokes.
Thank you for lending your shoulder for me to cry on.
Thank you for your listening ear.
Thank you for being there for me.
In 2 weeks time I had to come back
To consult the doctor again.
Have to save up.
I've paid $32.30 for three medicine.
Allah, I'm scared.
*Aku mohon pelindungan Mu ya Allah.*
Nose cancer?
I'm too young for that.
I love you my babes.
Zila & Ayu.
*yerh zila kiter kekasih awal dan akhir!haha!!*
And to my babylove
Thanks for the treat.
Sorry larh I'm very2 sleepy.
I do watch the movie kay.
Though some parts I closed my eyes.
BUT I DIDN'T SLEEP.
How possible is that ehk?
LOL!
We watch Fast & Furious 4.
Okay larh.
Next movie.
Taken.
&
Knowing
Kay baby?
Promise I won't sleep(cross finger).
Hehe!!
I love you sweetheart.
I'm sorry hun.
I'm getting paranoid.
Getting more childish.
Always give you nonsense.
HAHA!
Bottomline: I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:11 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>