♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Thursday, April 23, 2009
:: Effing Funny :: Sorry dear, my baby, blog. Hehhhh. Been busy to update. No. Actually. I’m lazy.. HAHA! Tuesday Meet babylove and Fai Masai. HAHA! *MASAI mmg tu fai!Suke narh carik pasal ngn aku* I was very late. Due to Aniq. He poo poo then keep showing his smelly pampers at me! So I cleaned him up. Pity him,must be very uncomfortable. HAHA! *Sempat joget2 dgn dyer* Then I sneaked around afraid he would cry If he were to see me went off. Chill with them. Talk craps. At last. Get to see si masai tu. Wahh. Got bike already. He went off first. *Mcm kirekan tarknark kacau daun gytu larh* LOL! Then talk shit with babylove. Told me bout hys dream. SCARY SIA! Overall. Time is spend wisely. Okay. WTH. HAHA! *MCM 1st TIME GYTU LARH KAN* Wednesday Sucks! Not my day Seriously. Luck is not on my side. 13 sticks And my fav. White Lighter. Gone babey. Forever. =’(( CONFISCATED LARH NABEY! And ‘kena’ so called counselling! Sorry man. I’m not gonna entertain that. No time. So sad till cannot laugh sia. Zila make jokes also my mind is elsewhere. My baby white lighter. Haiz! Cannot even concentrate during BOP lessons. Haiz! I want my baby white lighter. Idiot! Can buy new one right? HAHAHA! Thanks yaw Ali for buying me a new packet! Hahaha!! *Kaya perh dekni?* LOL! Then I happy already. Laugh2 till I cried. Again larh. Of course with Zila. Ayu sit opposite me Cannot hear what we talk. Reading this magazine During So called READING TIME Ya mind us, we still 12 years old pri sch kids. I was reading this magazine bout wildlife in India. Me:La ni binatang buas aperh shey? Zila:(Looking at my book)EHK NI RHYNO KAN?(dgn muke2,semangat kental) ME: (Being Sarcastic) Ouh kau kenal urh? Darh lamerh? Zila: (Like gong2 like that) Ah2 larh ku tau larh!Ku kan darh py zoo.Ku tau larh.Ni Rhyno. Me: Ouh darh biase urh?Member urh? Zila: (Just get the picture) kau kurang aja perh. Haha! Ah2 member siol sedare2 dyer pon ku knl! Me: (Asshole,not satisfied) Bukan seladang kerh? Zila: (BLUR PATRICK)Errr..hmmm…Seladang?kerh aperh tadi seledang tu aperh? Me: (LAUGHING MY ASS OUT ALREADY.-_-) Enough larh dey. I’m already crying sia LA. 24 hours with her jokes. Idiot. I’m laughing right now. HAHAHA!! Then chat with Imah. Long time never chat with her. Then suddenly lappy pick a fight on me. By the time I get back to MSN. She offline already. Haiya! Then suddenly got larh this girl Appear offline. Then decided to call me! HAHAHA!!! Was very very happy to get to hear her voice!!! Like 123456789…years never chat on the phone with her. Then her laughter is still the same! Go silent after laugh. Nvm. *Darh biase gytu!haha!* So many things to talk about And my granny and mum. Keep nagging already. Talk to her nearly 4hour. *Thanks ehk Julah!tau pakai earpiece* My arm cramp already. HAHAHA!!! Hope to hear from you soon. Happy for you. Like finally. Nvm slowly you can adapt To his… OKAY LORH! LoL! Funny guy hor. Don’t be afraid just be yourself aiyte. Is the best way to have fun. Trust me. And Finally, TODAY Was early today. NABEY. *tau tarkyah kelam kabot* Mr Zaki was not around. Thanks! Haiz! Today I don't know whats happening with me I guess my gfs would have plan To send me to IMH. I guess? Hahaha! I'm back to my CB attitude Like how I used to be During my sec sch. Mssing GBON, my full-time partner who always find a way to mess up everything, always Mischivieous.Bully anyone we feel there's a need to missing AHMENG too, my partner to break the school rules. Climb the fence. Defiance for fun. Refused to sing the school song. And many more. Haha! First. Zila was counting for my cash till(dgn penuh focus) Very kind of her to help me You know what I did? Right infont of her. When she was typing I switch off the calculator. (Sumpah Zila tension) Hahahaha! And i pulled off the innocent face. She was pissed off and asked ayu to do. Yes she did. And definately I cancel everything. Hahaha! Sorry girls. During lunch. I was the clown. And obviously I don't know What's so funny? Haha! JENG JENG JENG! Went out to level 12 as per normal. This time round, WORST! I even made zila puke her drink. Seriously like vomiting already. I made her sch skirt tear. I made Ayu puke too. But in a diff way. THROUGH NOSE! Hahaha! And I get scolded for free. It seems like every single thing I said is funny. WTH? Haha! And yes it didn't end there. We chill after school with ayu friend. The four of us. And again. The guy also laughed at me. And assumed im crazy. FARK LARH. Kurang ajar betol. We 'cabot' SW. Went off at 3 plus. Ends school at 11. Gerek perh? TARK LARH SIAL. Mendak! Kay before I enjoyed talking to myself I shall end my composition here. Tmr audition Babey! ------------------------------------ Babylove I’m sorry. You’re tired. Of me I know that. I have the right. Niway. Treat me as a friend then. Makes no difference. ILY Anyway. Wanna get mad also don’t know how. Good larh. Yours Truly, Ella @ 5:18 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|