♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Monday, April 13, 2009
:: School Life :: Yeah. At last back to school. Though I kinda hate school. Okay, Not really. Hehe! I do love school. Miss my girlfriends. Neb said I look different. CHUBY! Omg! Haiz!! So my babes and I were checking out the boys.. Nahh... Both kay.. Boys and girls. Haha!! Saw my former secondary mates. Syuhadah and Rahayu. Rahayu is gorgeous!! I love her hair!! Hug2,miss sia!! Its a new semester, So its like a new chapter of life. See how school can make a difference in my life. Especially having.. Ehhemm... Good looking lecturer. Hahaha!! Nice guy you know. Nag like mak nenek at times. No. MOST OF THE TIME! New subject. Which is BOP,PIC & CPA. Banking Operations, Principles of Commerce and Customer Relationship Management. Ms Ang declared that its gonna be pretty tough. Aiming to get at least 3.2. Not gonna put high hope. Oh ya my gpa for last semester is 2.647. SUPERB.FANTASTIC.WONDERFUL. *kening naek2* Well actually I'm at the lab for Mr Zaki's lesson right now. Currently nothing to do. Besides then doing reserch on CPA. So i decided to put some craps in my post. LOL! Whatever it is I'm gonna make a lil effort. Hmm... BIG EFFORT indeed. To change. Gonna give my best shot. Ayu lets buck up aiyte! *Hansome tark lari..Aderh dekat dgn kiter!hahaha!* Let's study smart Ass! Labels: ::3.2:: Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:38 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|