♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Thursday, April 30, 2009
:: PMS! :: ll * My Hawtstuff* ll Its been a while I didn't post photos.Feeli like posting it. *jadi amek KO! *Kaypoh shey abg aku!* ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Before: Age 16 ![]() I’ve been busy to update. Practicing for the audition. Last Saturday was my cousin, Hafiz, birthday. Well, as per normal. My mom and I will always be late. After celebrating and stuffs. Went to follow my mom, aunties and uncles. To…somewhere. Me: Awak, name awak sape? A 3yr old girl: Sharafina. Name kau aperh? Me: (name AKU?Ni mesti mak rugged siot!haha!)*swallowing my saliva* Kak Uteh: MAMPOS! I changed my thought. Seriously this lil’ girl was very2 adorable. Wearing a pink dress. With a flower hairband on her hair. Very fair and have a very sweet smile. Turned me off shey. HAHA! Reached home around 1.45am. Sleep like pig. The next day I have to practice for the audition. Which is Last Sunday larh. Practice and practice and practice Like Cibey. Bored already with the song. Very so the jelak. Then off to JP with Kak Uteh And do some shopping. And back home. MONDAY WAS SYELLA’S DAY. ![]() Its been more than 9th months he’s been tolerating my nonsense. LOL! Somehow just realized. WTH? Hehhhh! ![]() So after school.Meet up babylove and Yus at PS. Overall I can say I was very happy on that day. Sumpah. Like years I didn’t meet him up. So he pampered me very much. I REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF. Laugh like cibey. I love you sweetheart. ------- There's this guy. I think he's an asshole. He's fooling around again this time and I'm sicked of him *HE* said he loves me. Hehhh. Maybe for him is just a three letter word. Which can be thrown as when he likes? But boy, Say it only if you know what it means. And when you really mean it. It’s more than just a three letter word. I love you too. NOT! Boy, It’s not a joke tingy you see. Not funny. Think before you speak boy. Wether you like me or don’t Does not matter to me AT ALL. Haiz. Just get out of my sight. YARDUSH! (Very very irritating human being he can be) * The BIG YES YES Duet Partner * ![]() ![]() This was when she said,"La ku pon nark try mcm kau aderh misai mcmnerh" HEHE! My baby. And I'm her SUGAR. Ayu is our sayang. TuesdayWas when the audition took place. We sang Because of You by Kelly Clarkson. And the judges were impressed. THANK GOD. And they said I’m better off with the mic. We improved a lot. Despite having flu and sore throat. I made it through babey. WE ARE IN FOR THE FINAL. Goodluck for all participant. You guys are very talented people. I envy you guys. =)) So now, I need a lot of rest. Fever, flu and sore throat. Please get lost. Now stress already. What song should we bring in the final. STRESS LARH SHEY. Listen by Beyonce maybe? Today Baby was absent for sch. Left me and Sayang. Was farking bored Due to my menses cramped. And stupid counselling that I have to attend for two hours. I have attitude problem? I don’t give a damn. It’s true whatever I’ve said. Makes no diff in my life. Besides than watching Kaka video. Hehhh. Other than that, YOU ARE JUST WASTING MY BLOODY TIME. 2hour! %$#*@^&?!!! You don’t expect people to change within one night. It may took years to quit smoking DAMN. Whatever larh. And don’t have to bodek2 Be nice to me. Praise me here and there. NAYBEH! Such a moron. I got long eye lash. So does that link to the topic there? I’m a hero in your eyes? FAKERS! You just knew me less than an hour Larh Bodoh. ARGHH!! Fark! Don’t treat me like I’m a problematic kid. CB. And stop being nice. Pretending. YOU STUPID FAKERS. Tmr feel like not coming to sch lei. This stupid cramped Is driving me to death. Labels: :: ikindahateyoudude :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 12:20 AM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|