It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
:: Miss Him Larh Nabey ::


I guess it's been
FOUR days
I last hear his voice
On the phone.
He's very busy.
Why not you take your work
As your GF.
Get married with your work.
It seems like I got nothing to do with your life.
It seems like my presence in your life
IS NOT NEEDED.
You were working so hard
As if I'm chasing after your money.
Attention.
Where does you graved it?
Its like years I didn't get it.
The warmth of your hug.
Those good night wish.
Those sweet msges.
Those jokes.
And the list won't end.
You want me to be more understanding
With your working life.
Did you even try to understand me.
Understand how I feel?
You definately don't miss me
Like how I miss you.
Don't argue.
This time round.
I'm right.
And for attention
I'm behaving like...
WTF?
Haha!!
Sorry babes.
Yes,I'm half crazy.
LOL!
Feeling Bitchy Nowdays.
Lesbian to be.
HAHAHAHA!!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 12:35 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>