It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Friday, April 24, 2009
:: ITE GOT TALENT::


Was not in the mood for school today.
But I keep thinking for the audition.
Zila and Ayu was late.
It's always been that way where
If I'm late, they would be early
And vice versa.

The moment we all sat.
Not even a smile nor greeting.
The three of us were so quiet.
(zzzZZZZ)
Like as if we three were fighting.
I'm not in any mood.
Miss Babylove.
BADLY ASSHOLE.
Then Zila was also in bad mood
Due to what reason
I didn't even asked.
Ayu...
Nah,
PMS?
Hahaha!
She is always masam.

Until my lecturer gave us assignment.
To do in a team.
Then we started to voice out.
Asking qns here and there.
If not we would probably keep quiet for the whole day.
And believe it or not
Only our group couldn't balance the cash float.
WTF.
Maybe me and zila were so stress.
No mood.
Usually we are the one who 'kecoh2','pandai2' to sort things out.

Then when Zaki's lesson we started to talk.
Like normal.
But I'm still down though.

Things get back to normal during our lunch.
Made our way to the place we usually smoke.
And..
LAST MINUTE PRACTICE FOR THE AUDITION.
What on earth we were thinking?
Last minute changes.
Last minutes memorizing the lyrics.
SUPERB!
*Part pactice wahduh sedap banget, dpn judges...Amek kau!*

I didn't give my all.
Zila would go low and I would go high sometimes.
And I would go low, Zila would go high.
But I admire her voice.
Smooth baby.

GREAT.
So 'harmony'.
Nahh.
I wanna bring Halo by Beyonce but Zila is not familiar with the song.
So we sang If I Were A Boy by Beyonce too.

Babylove is not around I guess.
I think I can sing better with his presence.
HAHA!
Too demanding.
I KNOW!
We are not in good terms anyway.
That's why I sang like CB.

But guess what?
WE ARE IN BABEY!
Next audition is on
Next Wednesday.
I just wanna sing for fun.
Its my last semester.
Cherished it as much as I can.
Even if my voice sucks.
LOL!
Who cares niway.
I'M IN.
Better bring earplug hor.
If I gets into the final.

Lastly to Ali for his support for us.
I know your ears hurts alot right?
HAHA!
Nvm larh,*kate jiwa?*
Thanks UNCLE ALI.

Babylove isn't that happy when I told him the good news.
He just replied.
ENJOY.
Aren't you supposed to be happy?
Ya I forgot.
You gonna leave me sooner or later.
Why would you care I'm happy or not.
IDIOT.

Im very very very tired.
But Zura and Kak Uteh is like waiting for me to chill with them.
Haiya.
I said I'm tired.
They still can replied,
Nvm,we'll wait.
MY GOODNESS SAKE.

So for my blood.
I'll sacrifice.
Meeting them for a while.

Someone please save me..

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 6:40 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>