It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
:: It was my biggest fear ::


School was quite fun today,
Though lesson ends at 5.10pm.
Hehhh.
I was late today for 20mins.
Hehe!!
So what makes my day
Was my GFs
Ayu & Zila.
Laugh like CIBEY!
Zila was the clown as for today!
*Sleng jgk kwn ku nie!hehe!tapi cute!!haha!*
Laugh till I coughed,
Tears rolling down,
Stomach feel like bursting
Like wanna die already.
Thanks GFs!
Hehhhh!
LOL!

Saw her today.
Like FINALLY URH!
Hehe!

And having two hour break
Was not bored at all
For the first time.
Hehe!

Anyway thanks gfs
For making my day.
Feel like ages I didn't laugh like that!
HAHA!

--------------------------------

I know you're tired.
So do I.

I know somehow
The distance,
The time
SUCEED
In drifting us apart.

That one lil' thing
You didn't realize.

I forget
How I used to hug you
How I used to make you smile
How I used to make you laugh
How I used to smells your perfume
How I used to tickle you
How I used listening to your craps
How I used to look into your eyes

Or was it
YOU?

Is there nothing left for us to say?

Is there nothing left for us to stay?

He don't seem to have the feeling
I had for him.
Anymore.
I GUESS.
No.
I FEEL.

Hmmmm..

Standing alone
At the staircase
Looking down
Like I'll be seeing him
For the last time.

And yeah.
I wasn't alone.
Those tears accompanied me.

What actually happened?
Did the distance washed it away?

Nahhh..

Let's go with the flow.

Labels: ,


Yours Truly, Ella @ 9:53 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>