It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Sunday, April 12, 2009
:: I AM WHO I AM ::


I HAD ENOUGH.
Let me be in my very own world that i created.
Did i even ask you to help with it?
Did i even burden you by creating it?

Yes,
Being secretive is my character.
Keeping things to myself is who I am.
WHO ARE YOU TO CHANGE ME ANYWAY?
If you have problem with that,
Then leave.
Only the true ones would stay.
Only the true ones would understand.
Only the true ones would appreciates.
It aint worth trying to fix me
Whereas you are the one who needs to be fix?
I certainly does not need to be fix.

You know I've always been there for you.
I don't complain.
Nor would i want to think it negatively.
BUT as for now.
I'll complained.
SO WHERE WERE YOU
WHEN I NEED A SHOULDER TO CRY ON
WHEN I NEED A LISTENING EAR.
I accept it as I can't expect you to be 24 hours by my side.
And yet you're complaining
FOR WHO I AM.

Im just being MYSELF.
Im sorry for all this shit.
FOR BEING WHO I AM.
Ya i should learn to make some jokes like you did.
Probably you would understand
Being me in that position.
And as for the previous post.
If you think it was meant for you.
Then by all means.
MY BLOG.
MY SAY.

*kenaperh kau terasa ehk?org yg mkn cili yg terase pedas*

YES IM IMPLYING.
I LEARNED IT FROM YOU,Babe.

One day,
You'll definately understand.

Sooner or Later.

Then promise me not to regret.

That's all i ever asked.

NO REGRET.

I know you too well.
Thats what you dont know about me.

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 10:49 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>