It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Sunday, April 12, 2009
::Everything sucks to the core::


Went 'rewang' just now.
*Yelarh,banyak ku nyerh rewang*
Well,
I do help my aunties kay.
To..
Finished up the food!!
Hehe!!!
Meet up my beloved kak uteh.
Like 19 and half a year never meet up.
*Beydek,beydek*
LOL!
Before that.
First of all,
FUCK YOU.
To those who live their lives
With selfishness.
Such an
ASSHOLE.
*Hasrat dengki,busuk hati tark bwk kau py manerh2 pon*
See yourself at the mirror.
And make sure your finger is clean
Before you point at others.
You know you aren't any better person.
So why would you make a diguise of yourself again and again?
Haiz.
And to whoever it may concern.
MY LOVE LIFE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH
Whoever it may concern.
FARK LARH.
I'm tired with this.
Why must it be the same old story?
Why is there isn't any one of you understand?
Look I AM NO ONE
To throw you guys as when i like.
I'm just a human being like you guys.
I apologised if you guys feel
That I abandoned you guys.
I'm sorry if you guys think
He is more important than you guys.
But,
HELL YA
HE IS IMPORTANT.
I've been keeping this for quite long.
First a friend of mine,
Okay fine.
Should say my BFF
Supposed to be.
Doesn't want to call me
As she is afraid my bf would call me.
She said,
''I DON'T WANNA DISTURB YOU GUYS''
What is that supposed to mean?
You were implying aren't you?
You think my bf call me all day long non-stop?
WTF?
You have no feeling.
AND YES.
You have no BRAIN.
Actually its the other way round.
You guys are the one who abandoned me of your stupidity.
I've been passing all this shit alone,
And i bet my bf doesn't even know this.
This one is the best of all.
*Bukan tark nark ajak,mesti ct kluar dgn syamim kiter tarknark kaco*
THANKS!!!!!
@&%#$^!!!!!!
BUNCH OF IDIOTS!
DON'T YOU KNOW HE IS FARKING BUSY!
HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TIME FOR HIMSELF!
SO DO YOU THINK HE HAVE TIME FOR ME????!!!
Don't you guys know that i'm missing him badly?
NO RIGHT?
You even pass by his store
And told me he was busy working and didn't notice you.
WHAT ON EARTH YOU GUYS ACTING LIKE A KID?
MAKING FOOL OF YOURSELF?
Seriously,
You guys are getting on my nerve.
So ya,
Chilling with Kak Uteh at the void deck.
And when home at 12 plus.
IMYVM Baby.
Keep making me falling,
I will still get back to you.
Sorry if my attitude sucks nowdays.
I'M.STILL.LOVING.YOU.
I miss our old times together.
Yeah world change,
So do humans.
BUT NOT MY LOVE FOR YOU.
DO YOU HAVE TIME FOR ME?
DO YOU MISS ME LIKE I MISS YOU?

Labels: ,


Yours Truly, Ella @ 4:39 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>