♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Thursday, April 16, 2009
:: AYU-AYU :: Apparently, I just woke up. Hehe! So sleepy Since I slept At 3am Yesterday. Barely opened my eyes. Was late for school today. HALF AN HOUR. Luckily Derrick was also late. If not.... PAISEY sia! LOL! Azila thought I didn't sleep. Yes I know My eyes were like panda. Due to 'FLOODING' of my eyes. Thanks ehk y. Hehe! So today, Ayu was the clown. You guys takes turn is it? LOL! "a-aik" *T tetinggal nampak!haha!!* "Awallah Dondang, Dondang Lah Sayang x2, AYU AYU" NICE ONE sia! As per normal Me and Zila Would compose a 'nice' songs. LOL! Last but not least. BOY.I.FARKING.LOVE.YOU. Labels: :: Imy :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 10:25 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|