♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
:: AM I DYING? :: GRATEFUL. Thank God I Found You. You're the reason I smile Up till today. Today was effing scary for me. But bare with it. Doesn't wanna spoil the day. And with him around. One thing. IM SECURED. Watch Shinjuku Incident with Babylove. 5.15pm Before that Babylove wanted to withdraw some cash. We talk bout something that Babylove wasn't happy. He let go of my hand. At the roadside. I repeat. AT THE ROADSIDE. Not in the middle of the road. Me: Yela lepaskan tangan I I kene langgar aru tau. Then someone caught my eyes. A chinese girl. What caught my eyes. Maybe it was her short pants. I don't know why she caught my eyes. But bottomline: SHE CAUGHT MY EYES. Then few minutes later. In silence. She was hit by a taxi. WTF. Babylove: Cakap lagi langgar2. I swear Baby. I was 'badi' Pretending not. Then we went to watch the movie. FUCK. It was like how i dreamt. NABEYY! I don't really know how to explain. Nahhh. Just a dream right? CB. Then.... Haiz.. My 'nightmare' came again. Babylove thanks for your care and concern. Im afraid. I don't want anything to happen to you. I will not be able to forgive myself If anything were to happen to you. I.LOVE.YOU.MORE.THAN.ANYTHING.ELSE What a life I'm leading when those past haunts me again. Who can't even fight for her justice in any way. Because hell ya NO ONE WILL BELIEVE ME. Mum i know you do believe. But its hard for you to accept. I TRULY UNDERSTAND. Breaking your heart. Is just like breaking mine, MAK. You know I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. & i know YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN ANYONE COULD. My Sunshine. Baby, I'm truly sorry. Let's get over it, Let bygones be BYGONES. You're my future. My nose is bleeding right now. WHAT A NOSE I HAVE! Lol! You wanna know my secret? Hehhhh.. Actually nothing seems perfect in my life. They were all over the place. Everything's in mess. -------------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------- ------------- --------- ----- --- -- - UNTIL I MET HIM, NUR SYAMIM. Suits me PERFECTLY. Blends me PERFECTLY. A PERFECT ONE. What? No one's perfect. Nothing's perfect. Yeah. YOU'RE JEALOUS! LOL! Labels: :: Perfect :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 4:05 AM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|