♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Monday, March 30, 2009
::With love comes pain:: You're still confused on why you stay, Knowing that your life could end at any moment. The danger you're in, from just being with me, excites you in a way you never knew existed. What you don't realize is that I know what you are feeling; you generally love me for the person I am. What you don't know is that I am not a person at all, but a creature of the night, a creature that could kill you at any moment. I'm sorry i know I'M GOOD FOR NOTHING. I'm giving my very best to make you happy in any way that is possible. I truly know that i never fail to hurt your feelings. So you don't have to pretend that you're OK. And you dont have to say, IT'S OKAY,I'M AT FAULT TOO,I'M SORRY; To make me feel better Not realising you're not helping me to learn from my mistakes. Hence, repeating my mistakes won't come to an end. Ya maybe you pampered me too much. And i take advantage of your kindness. I apologised once again. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Despite of all the shits i gave to you. I DO TALK WITH SENSE SOMETIMES. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- KL is a big NO-NO place for me i guess. Cause everytime i'm there,i will strike with illness. FEVER.FLU.COUGH.MIGRAINE. Homesick? The food is tasteless. I cant taste the food. Haiz. I can't finished up my foods, my drinks. Mak thank you for making this trip a memorable one, though i am not in any mood at all, you never failed to make me smile,laughed my heart out. And lastly thanks for all the treats. Hehe! *Halal kan yerh?hehe!* *Beautiful right the mosque??=))*![]() ![]() I'm missing him badly i guess.He'll be going to JB for 1 day with his colleagues. ~My prayers will always be with you~ Have a safe journey..*pergi dan pulang* ILY & IMY. Who do you turn to when the only person who can stop you from crying is the one who is making you cry? Labels: ::Maulidur Rasul:: Yours Truly, Ella @ 10:38 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|