♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Thursday, March 26, 2009
::THANKS ALLAH:: I was away for 4D3N trip to Batam for my NYAA Award on the 19th to 22nd March. At the very beginning i wasn't really excited about it besides then knowing my long lost girlfriend will also be particapating in this trip.~ATHIRAH~ I've learned alot through out this journey. Teamwork. Perserverance. Patience. Trust. Bonding. And trust me the list will never end. 1st day we had Teambuilding game, it was when my thought changed.. "Yeah,its gonna be fun for sure.'' Batam 8 was the named for my 1st group. (kay that was unique kay?haha!!thanks to the triple H) ![]() 2nd day we had trekking in the morning..IT WAS EXTREMELY FUN!!!i can never get enough of it except for the mosquito bites..lol!After that we continued with teambuilding game again with another new team members..Group 3..I swear i'm enjoying myself to the fullest..i couldn't even feel any pain when i fell down playing this 'tying leg' game..running like hell with one leg attached to another person's leg! WTH!?during my shower then i feel this pain at my foot..there was a small cut...see how i really enjoyed myself..couldnt even know there was a cut..haha! ![]() This was when i lead the group,so excited even the instructor was right at the back...As if i've played this 10th time..(it was my first time,pardon?) ![]() And this is when i think i'm like running on it..haha!! My Gan Chong leader..FUNNY GUY!lol!![]() ![]() 3rd day was the day i've been waiting for..it wasnt my first time visiting an orphanage home at Indonesia...but is was my first time visiting an orphanage home where the building were cracking, the home were so small..smells..classrooms with no fans,lights nor window. CAN YOU IMAGINE YOU WERE IN THEIR SHOES? Would you be able to study in such condition? We complained 'its damn hot' when there was fans around. We complained 'its too cold' when there was air-con around. DO YOU THINK THIS KID COMPLAIN? NO. THEY ARE VERY HAPPY WITH WHATEVER THEY HAVE RIGHT NOW. And yes. They are FAR WAY HAPPIER THAN US. NO PROPER HOME. NO FAMILIES. Yet they shows us they were the happiest person among us. I was holding back my tears when i see the kids laughing,smiling away. Praying for us and i'm pretty sure we should be the one to pray for them. Really touched my heart. *air mate darh betangkong shey* I tried not to cry as i dont wanna show this kid that... I PITY THEM. I FEEL SAD FOR THEM. HOW FORTUNATE I AM. I'M GRATEFUL ALLAH. It was an eye opener for everyone of us that went to this orphanage home. I'm thankful to GOD that made me meet those strongest people in earth. Semoga mereka disayangi dan diberkahi ALLAH sepanjang hayatnya *AMIN* 4th day- SHOPPING. Bought for my lovely mum her foundation.TWO instead of ONE. hehe!! Bought for my handsome dad his favourite snack. Bought for my cute grandma and my sweet mama(his mom) the Kek Lapis Bought my sexy babylove a perfume, Hugo Boss-Soul and White Puma Shirt. I'm loving the shirt very much.If only they have it for the women shirt. Bought myself a boxer,a perfume, Paris Hilton and a Grey Long Sleeve Shirt. That's all.. MONEY IS WELL SPEND LOL! CUTE RIGHT????hehe!! More pictures to come from Eddie(our part-time photographer). Labels: ::Batam:: Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:32 AM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|