It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Monday, March 16, 2009
::the day i thought he's gone forever::


I'M BACK!!!WoOHoO!!It's been like ages I didn’t update...hehe! It will be a damn long post! Confirm wordy!(mind yOu) Keke! So where shall I begin...nah...lets start with my KL trip with my families, my cousins...and some unknown people (I mean my aunties friends and families).
My holiday to KL was fun with Kak Uteh presence!!hehe!! If not for her I think I would just die of boredom…I bought a small bag,(I don’t think I really need it..But it was so cute, hehe!!), Kain for Hari Raya..*sepasang dgn kak uteh!!yeah2!!*, a blouse…And foods that I think I don’t have to elaborate..(I KNOW I EAT A LOT!!) ..wth!HAHA! So that’s all I guess,I spend $50 only. And I don’t know why my taste like Aunties2 already…am I getting freaking old?
The hotel was fine, quite nice..my roomates-->Kak Uteh & Desi.. A little disappointment as the fridge was not clean…They didn’t throw unwanted things in there…and we had problem with the door!!Can’t lock…Wth...lucky we can lock from inside… *thanks ehk*

After book in…we went to shop..(I swear I am very tired, I had half an hour sleep only) After shopping..get back to hotel and get ready to…PARTAYY!!!hehe!!The traffic light,the law totally sucks..i even shouted at one of a driver..*niat di hati kalo dyer kluar ku bagi jerh penumbok..tark kire laki kerh ppn* but the driver just laughed..(Getting on my nerve already,FARK YOU!)So Nine of us went to club…Lost our way and ended up to a Dangdut pub. The place was a big NO-NO to dance…haha!!But it was already late and we left with no choice..Afraid if we were to lost our way again and ended up no PARTY at all..haha!!*Nekad urh* I was invited to sing for the people there...The song wasn’t familiar to me but I just sang..haha!!LIVE BAND okay…Back to hotel at 3 plus..I’m already feeling so sick…Must wake up at 6..might as well don’t sleep..futhermore I cant sleep..haiz..stupid breathing I had..thanks to kak uteh for accompanying me thru the night..

The next day we went to Masjid India, Sempang Renggam (am I right?),Nilai Tiga and Melacca. I slept during the whole journey to this places...hehe!! After that headed home..half way through the journey I was strike with asthma..luckily my fever and flu didn’t get worse.

Caution: FARKING HEAVY PICTURES
*presenting the SEGAYONG**eLLa & DeSi* *Ibunda Tercinta**3.40am*
*high heels*
*Catch me if you can*
*our room*
*3 star* *INSOMNIA*
*jakon*
*PARTAYY BABEY*
*partayy babeyy*
*bibir*
*his*
*my Fav.*
*BREAKFAST*
*part-time*
*fruits*
*eh2 mak*
*yummy!!*
*selamat berbahgia*
*blur*
*mak*
*me and Desi*
*white and black*
*white*
*aku tunjok ketiak aku*
*sorry gambar kecik*
*kakteh muke hlg(hehe!!)*
*the only thorn among the roses*
*me and Ayul*
*the twin*
*contrast*
*bonda*
*the segayong with their scandalicious**
*three*
*bestfriend*
*kesayanganku*
*exit*
*landscape*
*2nd Part-time(name:HANG TUAH..awww!)*
*3rd part-time*
*desi*
*Ladan & Laden*

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 8:54 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>