It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Monday, March 9, 2009
::Found back my long lost SCANDAL::


FEVER.FLU.MIGRAINE.SORE THROAT...
killing me softly,worst still that i get only 2hrs of sleep before my paper..

Paper for today was extremely s*cks..hmm..I DID MY VERY BEST AIYTE..im am so sicked..haiz..starts the paper at 8.30 and i end it at 9am..what does that tells you?nah..and my flu irritates me very much..i easily lost my focus..my concentration..nearly give up..
After paper,went central for breakfast..hehe..*biaselarh aku aderh kokro tarkde lighter,aderh lighter tarkde kokro* so meet zila at bustop with ayu...ate..drank till the rain started to pour..
ALHAMDULLILAH..*aku stress* i badly need a rest..i wanna sleep..im preparing for wed paper which i believe is more tougher...so after doing our 'business'..went to 25th storey of the block..and *borong payong*..haha..(I KNOW IM A BASTARD) *darh darurat* who asked them to keep their belongings outside their house..hehe!!so happily went home by TRAIN..
*gedebak gedebuk* reached home..was mgsing with my long lost full time scandal all the way..haha!!SAKINA a.k.a kin,kina...best known as my ahmeng...miss her like hell sia!!love you babe...hehe!!sorry for everything...planning to chill at west coast one day with her..=))

CANT WAIT..
MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!

(im nOt a lesbian)haha!!

till then..toddles!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 2:30 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>