It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
::Darling,I MISS YOU::


MY BABYLOVE.
What's make your heart so cold?

Supposingly i have to meet him at 12..
BUTWe both sleep like pig.
I woke up at 12.45pm.
Called him up at 1.
AND
We ONLY met,10 mins to 7PM.
NICE ONE.
Azura came to my place.
Check her friendster.
Went out at 4pm to BPP.
EAT.CRAPS.DRINK.SMOKE.'SIGHT-SEEING'.CHILL.
Waited for the bus.
But it was packed.
So decided to wait for another bus.
FARK.
What took the driver so long?
After 20mins of waiting.
Burning under the flaming sun.
Finally,boarded the bus.
GET SEATED(typical s'porean)
Arrived
And waited again.hmmm...
THERE HE GOES.
24hours MASAM.
PMS?I dont think so.nahhhh.

Then out of nowhere..
In the middle of starting to feel a li'l bit of happiness.
"I NEED TO BE AT STORE AT 9"
FANTASTIC.

He didn't tell me earlier..
I would..yes i would
Make a lil' effort to set the alarm clock.
Sleep early.
HAIZ.
WHATEVER.
(like he give a damn about this,i dont think so.)
And boy,i SWEAR.
I've told you earlier about my class pit.
Maybe you have SO MUCH THINGS in your mind to think about.
YOU FORGOT.
(Is there even a lil' space for me in your mind?)

So its normal if i were to sulk.
Disappointed of course.
1 hour to spend with you?

GREAT.

Instead of getting him to persuade me.
He add it on.
HE FORGOT TO WEAR THE RING.
Well,I'm not mad at all.
JUST A RING BTW.
Means what to you?
(not even a small apology)
So ya don't put on a fight
when i sayYES,YOU DON'T CARE ANYMORE.
That's what running wild in my head right now.

Not wanting him to be late,I make the first move.
Let's go hun.
He sat.Smoke.And picked up a lil' arguements.
Which i dont think worth enough to squeeze in on our 1hour mpments together.
Yes Baby,i'm respecting you by smoking behind your back.
And if you think in other way round.
Then i'm sorry.
And i'm sorry that i didn't informed you that i bought another packet again.
Oh ya.
I AM FORGETFUL.

Then there he goes.
Blaming me again for being quiet,not talking to him
and slept the whole journey in the bus.
Playing your PSP and turning your back against me.
Not even facing me.
MISS ME SO MUCH AREN'T YOU?
Then
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?
Pull your face and say
BABY DO YOU LOVE ME?
Was it written in a book or just some rules
that a women will always have to give in to men?
Why were you acting so cold if you misses me so much?
Why must you turn your heart to stone and
not putting aside your ego or your pride just for a while
to say I LOVE YOU AND I MISSES YOU.
I didn't ask for more than just a hug
WILL DO.
Does he even care to know why i slept?
Was i even sleepy?
NO.
Biting my tongue.
Whispering in my heart
Yes hun.
I was holding back my tears.
YES, AGAIN.
Maybe there's no ending to it.

I kiss him goodbye.
And i get...
Not even a touch.

SUPERB.

He msg and thanked me for TODAY.
When i thought i should be the one to thank him.
BUT NVM.
Never put on a fire.
Always and forever be the water.
Replied him.
I LOVE YOU.
Unfortunately,
He did not response.

AND YES,RIDICULOUS.
I would even prayed for him to reply.
HE LOVES ME TOO.

Took that courage again despite those painful tears rolling down my cheek.
"I LOVE YOU HUN"
Finally.
Replied,"Love u 2"

(Is he faking it?)
Well,i'm just a normal human being.
I cant read people mind.
Which i wish i could read his.
I do have feeling at times
Though knowing I AM GOOD FOR NOTHING.
He's not a storybook for me to read.

Indeed he's someone special
VERY SPECIAL
To me.

Bottomline: I DO REALLY LOVE HIM
And
I guess 4 hours (or more) of waiting to spend 1 hour with him
Does worth my time
Afterall i get to see his face again.
Smells his perfume.
Hold him tight.

So ya thats how i spend my time with my boo.
AS FOR TODAY.
(hopefully)
BETTER IN TIME.

Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is
when they are just right beside you?

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:07 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>