It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Thursday, February 5, 2009
:: YOU'RE MY LIFE, MY PRIORITY::


Missing babylove badly=’((

Hun…I miss you so much…I really do love you.
Why must this happen??It does somehow shrink away the feeling we had…
(It’s like 3 days without hearing his voice, killing me slowly...I’m drowning…hear my cries would you?)

Or was it my fault? My friends fault? I know you don’t like the idea at all…but baby I’m a human too just like you…I’m not going there for no reason…. (You know the reason) I’ve never want to hurt you…NEVER...But it seems you drove me in that situation…I can’t take back my words…Neither can I correct the situation that turns into a nightmare ever…I can’t be doing everything all by myself… Not that I didn’t try to understands you…I did my very best…I won’t denied…sometimes I do feel like giving up…restless…but baby it was your love that keep me stay in faith, stay strong…It was your love that gave me the strength…And now I lost everything simply because of a small stupid thing…Why can’t you talk nicely? Instead of being harsh...implying here and there… it was farking hurt...(I know you’re hurt too)…I might then change my mind and listen to you…because I know at a very least…YOU STILL CARE…But did you even bother to share it with me…Talk in a way that you care…Talk in a way that you love me…I might…I might just listen to you…Listen to my heart…You even prayed something will happen…(
setiap ucapan itu adalah satu doa…I GOT MY OWN PERCEPTION TOO) keep saying all the shits you shouldn’t say..Till I crack something that was out of my mind… (I HATE YOU)…it was the opposite kay? Fark larh hate being in this situation… I don’t wanna be harsh on you…and if you think reacting that way is good…look what happened? What did you just did to me?? I SAID SOMETHING THAT HURTS MY FEELING THE MOST... I just hate myself…I HATE MYSELF…Got it?? I tried to be the ‘water’… (AGAIN AND WILL ALWAYS BE) but again you just keep turning me down till the point I feel like its useless dealing with someone who is egoistic… Why should I waste my energy if you don’t even wanna listen and try to understand…FUCK IT LARH! Define selfish*…

I JUST DON’T FARKING UNDERSTAND A SMALL THING CAN TURNS LIKE IT’S THE END OF LIFE!!
Its useless to think what had happened when there’s something else more important ahead us to think about…You or me…can’t turn back the time...nor can we take back all the those hurtful words…everything is already said and done…I’m still holding on cause my love for you can never changed throughout my daily life, not even a sec…till I close my eyes…and that’s when I wish my last goodbye..

JUST A LIL’ UNDERSTANDING WILL DO…

I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART…more than myself…. God is testing our love… Don’t leave me alone because we need each other very much to overcome this test…I can never make it without you…I need you all the time…

*thanks ayu* somehow you gave me a way that anyone would ever thought of…My feeling are doing pretty good…hehe! My mind is clear…YOU ARE DAMN TRUE…got your words…

I WOULD RATHER CHOOSE HIM…I WOULD RATHER SACRIFICE MY STUPID KANINA BUTO FEELING TO SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP…

Girl you got that farking point!=)) thanks yaw…BRILLIANT!(syg kau kay?haha!)

(ASK MYSELF)*who am I in love with? Who is the person I intended to spend the rest of my life with?*
(ANSWERED MYSELF)MY BOYFIE YOU DUMBAS S ~simple as that~ MY BOYFIE…if you still don’t get it…GET A LIFE…cause without love you can never learn anything..indeed you LEARN NOTHING..AIN’T WORTH LIVING..*I am in love*=))

Two more prob left…I don’t know how to tell baby that I seriously make up my mind that I’m not going*NO REGRETS KAY?* confirm he stills ask me to go..adoi..i scared sia..farking scared with him..
The another prob…………………………..
AKU RINDU DYER TO THE MAX OKAY!!!!!!!!
AKU RINDU DYER!!!
AKU RINDU DYER!!!
AKU RINDU DYER!!!
AKU RINDU DYER!!!
AKU RINDU DYER!!!
AKU RINDU DYER!!!
AKU RINDU DYER!!!
AKU RINDU DYER!!!
AKU RINDU DYER!!!


*Aderh paham??masalah yg tarkkan solve siot!!forever rindu…taking care ehk..*

Bottomline: HATE THAT I LOVE YOU(py dgr lagu tu SENDIRI!!!)
* MISSING HIM TO THE CORE*

Labels: ,


Yours Truly, Ella @ 7:14 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>